Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ugliness is objectively bad.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
I don't understand people who try to find 'meaning' in ugliness.
Ugly people are usually worse than good-looking.
Nothing good in being ugly.
If ugliness is a 'blessing in disguise' then eating dog sh*t and drinking cat piss is also blessing in disguise because you can save money that way...

FUCKING FUCK FUCK!!!!!

The biggest cope I've ever heard is that ugly guys are "dodging bullets" because they're avoiding shallow women that only care about looks. News flash nigger, everyone cares about looks.

The biggest cope I've ever heard is that ugly guys are "dodging bullets" because they're avoiding shallow women that only care about looks. News flash nigger, everyone cares about looks.
I'm tired of this 'social conditioning' propaganda by various people.
People value looks not because of the media or society but because of basic biology.
Even babies prefer good-looking people.

I'm tired of this 'social conditioning' propaganda by various people.
People value looks not because of the media or society but because of basic biology.
Even babies prefer good-looking people.
Looks being subjective is cope. The only subjective part of looks is what variant of chad a woman prefers

I also have read that it's inner world and soul that matters.
Okay, if this is true why I still remember random females from the past?
I don't know who they were, I don't know their 'inner world', I don't know their names, I don't even know if they had a soul, but I still remember random females which I saw for example years ago and even in 2005.
Only because they had sexy bodies.
I remember female which I saw at the public transport maybe in 2018-2020 because she was beautiful brunette, maybe not JB but still young and had relatively curvy body...