Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ugliness has defeated me

F

FaceIsLife

Recruit
★★
I feel like a modern version of the Hunchback of Notre Dame. I am stuck into my fucking room because of my ugliness. I hate revealing myself to the outside world. I go to the supermarket 15 minutes before closing time so people don't see me during day time. I hate walking around while in full sunlight.

Last edited:
Relatable, OP. I keep my hood up. I even let my beard and hair overgrow so that people can't see my ugly subhuman face. I often go out at dusk or nighttime, especially this time of year. I feel like a monster, a beast that only dares roam under the cover of darkness.

Same, nothing I can do against it

Same , I'm broken

Im always one of the ugliest guys in the room. People walk around with their pretty gfs reminding me of what i will never have
feels like a thousand knives in my chest

You weren't defeated. You just didn't have one single chance to play at all. That's the life for all of us.