Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ugliness can be an advantage

Uglymonster

Uglymonster

Masked Warcel
★★
I think women like men who are powerful and dangerous. And being ugly makes you look more dangerous. But besides ugliness you'll also need big muscles, confidence and scary clothing. Otherwise you're just a joke to them. Do you think orc maxing can work? Of course they rather have chad but if you happen to be ugly like I am you might as well own it and make the most of it. People respect you when you look good but they also respect you when you look dangerous.

Download 10

being ugly doesnt make you being dangerous it just makes you be unatractive and creepy chad can be seem as dangerous tho
also cope

Just be a ripped bald ogre theory

The “ugly” guy u posted is only ugly facially but not in a bad way . Most guys that are ugly aren’t high test ogres. They’re low test soyboy with fragile bone structures, both skeletal and facial. If you have a large robust thick skeleton and a large robust thick skull with large facial bones , you are not incel at all. The opposite actually .

I think women like men who are powerful and dangerous. And being ugly makes you look more dangerous. But besides ugliness you'll also need big muscles, confidence and scary clothing. Otherwise you're just a joke to them. Do you think orc maxing can work? Of course they rather have chad but if you happen to be ugly like I am you might as well own it and make the most of it. People respect you when you look good but they also respect you when you look dangerous.

View attachment 82890
never began for ogremaxxingcels

Most guys that are ugly aren’t high test ogres. They’re low test soyboy with fragile bone structures, both skeletal and facial.
Yeah I look kinda feminine but that's fixable. Just take T supplements and exercise etc.

The “ugly” guy u posted is only ugly facially but not in a bad way . Most guys that are ugly aren’t high test ogres. They’re low test soyboy with fragile bone structures, both skeletal and facial. If you have a large robust thick skeleton and a large robust thick skull with large facial bones , you are not incel at all. The opposite actually .
Height does absolutelly NOTHING for you if your face is sub4 unless you want to be a athlete.

Leave your fucking basement and stop spreading these shit theories.

Being ugly and big makes,you seem dangerous and dominant,not just ugly.take thanos as an example
Uj4v0zy54nq01

Cancer can be an advantage