Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Ugliness also affects hiring jobs

Colera

Colera

Banned
-
Being ugly also affects getting you to be chosen as a worker in all jobs regardless of whether you also deal with clients or not.
The proof is my brother, more handsome than me but without skills, he has now found a job on ships as a "technician" and with various certifications I am at home doing nothing.
Only the "beautiful face" on the resume counts, if you are ugly the administration discards you regardless

Since 2020 and just realized about it?

Then will appear the idiots critizing drug dealers or so. Both men and women are already chadsexual, society puts foids as recruiters and clown ass NEETs critize drug dealers.

Being a drug delaer or hitman is the most based thing you can do as an incel.

Not only during the hiring process, but also maintaining your job, if your coworker doesn't like you, they will make things harder for you, they'll put you down, sabotage you, not helping you, gossip about you, embarrass you, and they'll make your life like a living hell. And then you'll eventually leave your job. And the metal scars and trauma will haunt you for the rest of your life. That's exactly what happened to me.

Finding job is the least of your problem, it's maintaining your job as an incel that you should be worry about. The best job security is likability.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back