Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ugh.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
If you’re having a bad night/day just remember, I literally had to put my hands down the toilet to fix up the toilet because the toilet water was at overflow point and by that, I mean that one flush would make the toilet water go all over the floor and with that in the mix, I was worried about parents been mad at me for it but I managed to fix it so they haven’t found out about it. I tried shoving my hands down the toilet which I think worked a little but not fully so I thought there was no way of fixing the issue but then I used plastic bags to put the toilet water in which helped. I then threw the bags in the trash afterwards but having to put your hands down the toilet is eww but it was me that caused the problem so it was my responsibility to sort it. Having to put your hands down dirty cold ass toilet water really does sucks.

As long as it wasn't full of piss or shit then it's not too bad. Still sounds awful

It sucked ass and don’t have a plunger in my house.

JFL why don't you have a plunger?

Volcel if you wouldnt

Jfl use a plunger or toilet brush. Alternatively just fuck about with the bowl until it works.
Try making water flow into it so it flushes properly.

Good point.

I sprayed my hands with deodorant and sprayed this toilet cleaning stuff on my hands too afterwards because felt so unclean after all this.
Its just water to be honest with you.

If you’re having a bad night/day just remember, I literally had to put my hands down the toilet to fix up the toilet because the toilet water was at overflow point and by that, I mean that one flush would make the toilet water go all over the floor and with that in the mix, I was worried about parents been mad at me for it but I managed to fix it so they haven’t found out about it. I tried shoving my hands down the toilet which I think worked a little but not fully so I thought there was no way of fixing the issue but then I used plastic bags to put the toilet water in which helped. I then threw the bags in the trash afterwards but having to put your hands down the toilet is eww but it was me that caused the problem so it was my responsibility to sort it. Having to put your hands down dirty cold ass toilet water really does sucks.
Damn sounds rough. I had a similar thing happen on saturday night. I had just taken a piss and was washing my hands when I shit you not, the tank on my toilet literally just exploded. For no reason. There was a huge crack in it and water was everywhere. Thank god for the shut off valve at the bottom of the toilet. Had to get a whole new toilet. I still don't know why it just randomly fucking exploded

Just put dangerous chemicals on your hands br000
It’s dangerous to put on your hands?
Damn sounds rough. I had a similar thing happen on saturday night. I had just taken a piss and was washing my hands when I shit you not, the tank on my toilet literally just exploded. For no reason. There was a huge crack in it and water was everywhere. Thank god for the shut off valve at the bottom of the toilet. Had to get a whole new toilet. I still don't know why it just randomly fucking exploded
That is insane man.

Sounds like a... shitty experience. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::feelsrope:

I briefly had my hand in a clean toilet once, wasn't nice. What you did must've been extremely disgusting in the moment. It's not that bad when you think about it though, you cleaned the hand, whatever was on it is gone now. Everyone gets dirty sometimes.

Hmm, not necessarily it depends if you put bleach in it or whatnot. Did you wear gloves?
I see. Either way, I just don’t like putting my hands down toilet water. Not only do I find it dirty, but it’s damn cold too.
Sounds like a... shitty experience. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::feelsrope:

I briefly had my hand in a clean toilet once, wasn't nice. What you did must've been extremely disgusting in the moment. It's not that bad when you think about it though, you cleaned the hand, whatever was on it is gone now. Everyone gets dirty sometimes.
Yeah,

I see. Either way, I just don’t like putting my hands down toilet water. Not only do I find it dirty, but it’s damn cold too.
Really? I thought it was a normal temperature. Is it colder than usual? I have not noticed this.

Women would do it for you if you were a chad

just eat more fiber theory

Damn dude, some people dont use water. Apparently you can use coca cola, seen it on jewtube.
I guess it depends on how deep you had to put your hand/hands down the toilet.

I guess it depends on how deep you had to put your hands down the toilet.
For real dude. How far did you stick your hand down the toilet? I would assume it was uncomfortable no doubt.

For real dude. How far did you stick your hand down the toilet? I would assume it was uncomfortable no doubt.
Deep in some way. Your hand can only go so far though.

Deep in some way. Your hand can only go so far though.
I can only imagine it was up to your shoulder or something along those lines, not gonna lie. Damn dude, what got stuck in there anyways?

I can only imagine it was up to your shoulder or something along those lines, not gonna lie. Damn dude, what got stuck in there anyways?
Toilet paper and the nasty stuff.

I understand where you are coming from, OP. I'm sorry you had to endure such an abomination and atrocity thanks to feminism.

I understand where you are coming from, OP. I'm sorry you had to endure such an abomination and atrocity thanks to feminism.
Thanks man but that was on me to be fair since I caused the issue.