Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Ugh, what I saw earlier pissed me off.

• Thread starter Deleted member 14805
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 14805

Emotionless
-
So my mom made me attend a job interview because she spoke to the manager at a Burlington Coat Factory, to just give me an interview, and my mom wouldn't fuck off, so I went to the damn interview and got it over with. I intentionally screwed it up, in hopes of me NOT gettin the job, and what I saw earlier after the interview further solidified my reasoning why I don't want to work especially during the fucking summer, as I was leaving the damn place, three JB foids two were latinas while one was white, in fucking Tanktops and yoga pants just walked on by as I was leaving the store,I decided to ignore them and went to go meet my mom in the dollar tree she was at, but before I met up with her, a Chad who was BARELY taller than me was making out with his 6.5/10 Asian cunt. I just fucking turned away and looked for my mom, who was taking her sweet time shopping around store which was pissing me off, because I wanted to fucking go home, I was hot,sweaty,thirsty and enraged with what I saw, thankfully the WMAF couple GTFO by the time my mom and I were at the register to buy our shit. Just when we were going into the car to load our items into the trunk, a Shirtless GigaTyrone that looks like Sagat, who had to be at least 6'8 walks by with his White 9/10 Stacy wearing a V Neck shirt with her cleavage showing and wearing the tightest looking skinny jeans. I just lost my shit and started throwing the items into the trunk, which pissed my mom off, telling me to stop throwing shit. I was just pissed off, seeing that she was the one who put me through this in the first place, UGH! After we got home, I just holed myself up in my room and I'm typing now just as I got home. I'm going to fap, then grab some snacks we bought earlier and I'm going to play Terraria for the rest of the day, to numb my pain. I'm so unhappy now. Fuck this world. I wouldn't have a problem with Staceys,Tyrones,JBs etc. as long as I don't have to see them. But because of other people and this fucking system I hate I have to fucking look at them, constantly being mogged and reminded of my subhumanity and social retardation. Fuck me. Anyway I'm off to fap,Snack and play Terraria.

Leave your thoughts below, what would've you guys done, if you were me?

At this point I've been numbed to seeing high tier people and being mogged by them. tbh I wouldn't have acted any different than I normally do.
play Terraria for the rest of the day
I used to play a lot of Terraria, I might start again once 1.3.6 comes out

That's why I avoid leaving my house as much as I can, skipping as much classes I have in college, because it's depressing to me seeing all the couples that are in there, enjoying the life that I will never have.

Dammit thats why she would avoid going outside. Have fun fapping and playing terraria man.

damn pure ER fuel i wouldve been so enraged, glad i haven’t stepped outside once today

I always get severely anxious with incidents like that. I would've taken a Xanax and bit my lip the whole time.

Thanks for the support guys. That fap really helped me out and playing Terraria just earlier helped me forget about all that's happened XD. I wish I could live like a NEET forever, but alas, that's not possible. I'll eventually have to get a job, sigh. If only people would stop being retarded and selfish and just vote for Andrew Yang, at least then people like me can live peacefully, but no people don't care about guys like us. Sigh.

So my mom made me attend a job interview because she spoke to the manager at a Burlington Coat Factory, to just give me an interview, and my mom wouldn't fuck off, so I went to the damn interview and got it over with. I intentionally screwed it up, in hopes of me NOT gettin the job, and what I saw earlier after the interview further solidified my reasoning why I don't want to work especially during the fucking summer, as I was leaving the damn place, three JB foids two were latinas while one was white, in fucking Tanktops and yoga pants just walked on by as I was leaving the store,I decided to ignore them and went to go meet my mom in the dollar tree she was at, but before I met up with her, a Chad who was BARELY taller than me was making out with his 6.5/10 Asian cunt. I just fucking turned away and looked for my mom, who was taking her sweet time shopping around store which was pissing me off, because I wanted to fucking go home, I was hot,sweaty,thirsty and enraged with what I saw, thankfully the WMAF couple GTFO by the time my mom and I were at the register to buy our shit. Just when we were going into the car to load our items into the trunk, a Shirtless GigaTyrone that looks like Sagat, who had to be at least 6'8 walks by with his White 9/10 Stacy wearing a V Neck shirt with her cleavage showing and wearing the tightest looking skinny jeans. I just lost my shit and started throwing the items into the trunk, which pissed my mom off, telling me to stop throwing shit. I was just pissed off, seeing that she was the one who put me through this in the first place, UGH! After we got home, I just holed myself up in my room and I'm typing now just as I got home. I'm going to fap, then grab some snacks we bought earlier and I'm going to play Terraria for the rest of the day, to numb my pain. I'm so unhappy now. Fuck this world. I wouldn't have a problem with Staceys,Tyrones,JBs etc. as long as I don't have to see them. But because of other people and this fucking system I hate I have to fucking look at them, constantly being mogged and reminded of my subhumanity and social retardation. Fuck me. Anyway I'm off to fap,Snack and play Terraria.

Damn bro, sounds like the type of shit that happens to me. Enjoy your snacks and stay inside so it doesn't happen again

Lmao no wonder why burgercels goes ER so often

I always look down at the ground when I walk