Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee ugh incel, no girls actually lose their virginity before 18.

They are innocent children :soy: :foidSoy:

There is multiple pregnant foids at my school.

Exactly why the "JBFpill" is so flawed; can't be first in most cases when Chad has the most connections and gets foids by 13. :feelsjuice:

Jesus Christ, I thought the kid was siblings with her at first.

Exactly why the "JBFpill" is so flawed; can't be first in most cases when Chad has the most connections and gets foids by 13. :feelsjuice:
JFL if you think adult chads are fucking these early teen foids, pure basement dweller tier, almost all 13yo boys look like subhumans yet they get young virgin pussy

JFL if you think adult chads are fucking these early teen foids, pure basement dweller tier, almost all 13yo boys look like subhumans yet they get young virgin pussy
It's 13yos at the top of the hierarchy, I wasn't referring to adult Chads as the reason why the "JBFpill" won't work for most, especially not the incel equivalent of a 13 year old. :feelsjuice:

only JBs is true ascending btw

Jesus Christ, I thought the kid was siblings with her at first.
Same or aunt. She had more experience at 12 than I will until I die.

Blud what the actual fuck, I thought a foid getting pregnant at 15 in my school back in the day was young. I hope God doesn’t resent me when I eventually kill myself fuck this world lmao

women= adolf hitler

At first I tought, that she is a pedo. But in facts, she is still a degenrate hole. I haven't fucking kiss a girl, an a f0id in my age alrrady has a fucking kid :feelsUnreal:. That's a ropefuel

12 years old and pregnant is degeneracy but I give her credit for not having an abortion.

If they can make a baby they can take a cock

yeah sadly chads start fucking at around 14-15

if ur still a virgin at 18 it's pretty much over for you

when i was in middle and high school all of the popular kids talked about fucking their gfs .

12 years old and pregnant is degeneracy but I give her credit for not having an abortion.
True. She actually had some responsability for her natural duties as a mother.

At this point it's impossible to even be the first unless you're chad yourself and JBmaxx to death

if ur 18+ and u tell a female ur a virgin she won't want anything to do with you
And if you a Chad and fuck everyone simultaneously at the same time behind her back everything is ok

And if you a Chad and fuck everyone simultaneously at the same time behind her back everything is ok
of course it's okay. foids don't want to lose chad so they let it slide

Same I thought it was likely she was a pedophile

JFL, foids are like wild, rabid animals at this point: they'll fuck the second they are able to.

B-but girls are innocent and incapable of having sex and giving birth at 12 you inkwells:soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
Jfl at these stupid clowns:feelskek::feelskek:

But tbh it's better when they become pregnant early. But it should have happened inside of a marriage and not through degenerate sex.

They should just get married at 12 tbh
How the fuck are you meant to have a functioning relationship with a 12 yo as an adult man, this makes no sense, why would you want that in the first place

And everyone would get a virgin wife, no matter his looks or status.
No this is cucked, only incels deserve virgin foids, normies and chads should be given foids with same body count as them

If you want JB started playing in my head