Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News @uggo mongo expose being china spy who love jewish man

• Thread starter Deleted member 35476
  • Start date
Deleted member 35476

Deleted member 35476

Just drink water bro
-
5% of my taxes funded the bombs that wrecked palestinian shitskins? COOL :feelsdevil:

Now I receive more food stamps than I can spend in return? Wowzers :smonk:

If my tax dollars funded even one bomb that sent even one palestinian shitskin crawling on the blood stained dirt with his guts dragging behind him before his worthless sandnigger life expired then my chest swells with pride at that thought. :feelsokman:

I didn't know this before, but you know how taxes work so it must be true.

Golly, my own tax dollars funding the absolute ruination of palestinian shitskins. It's wonderful!

Good. I don't give a fuck that Israel exists. Ideally all jews would be forcibly repatriated there just before enough nukes were dropped to turn the entire region into glass (killing any shitskin palestinian stragglers in teh process :smonk:). Failing that the kikes raping sandniggers no lube style is a fine consolation prize :feelsdevil:

I love funding them blasting palestinian shitskins into bloody chunks on the walls of their dirt floor hovels

But I would love it better if both jews and their palestinian cousins were totally wiped out from the face of the earth, I could really toast to that :smonk:. Still can't have everything, dead sandniggers warms the cockles of my heart fine enough.

@Uggo Mongo you xian tao ling china spy of ccp intent nephew of uncle jian hua xiao you no serve jew man you serve china if you no come back to china for family talk we send no more qian to you bitcoin addres

1613242645345.png

japonpr-lol-funny-hijab-laugh-gif-15957333.gif

Not a single fucking pixel, blEWcel

You don't even know who Rit is, newfag
i create this forum since year of 2017 !! i know all of og ! you and @Ritalincel are like baby compare to me !!

Thank you for documenting what I didn't have the energy to document. There's plenty of sus shit he's said too. He defended globohom a few times as well. Thread btfo of @Uggo Mongo

Produce the relevant quotes with links to the posts? I'll wait :feelsYall:

You know damn well they exist. When we talked about trump and I posted the screnshot of him saying he'll punish countries that don't accept gay pride and you defended it. And lots of other shit. You're just lucky you're not relevant enough for me to search it up

Its over for cannibalismcel

Just as I thought, nonsense lies. "he totally said this thing, but I never will link it because it doesn't exist."
You claimed you never said you loved supporting israel but op btfo you. I just don't have the energy to find the link but you know exactly what I'm talking about

Take this race shit elsewhere you dumb cunts, imagine taking sides in a world which hates us all equally fml

Take this race shit elsewhere you dumb cunts, imagine taking sides in a world which hates us all equally fml
I'm just shitposting some cringe bcuz i'm bored but i really don't give a shit about all of that as well

I'm just shitposting some cringe bcuz i'm bored but i really don't give a shit about all of that as well

Ah I see, that's good. I can't stand these weirdo's arguing about nationalism and shit when their country has done nothing for them and they rot as virgins jfl cheering on white Chads who fuck ethnic women etc :feelskek:

The jews and their lies :feelskek:.

Didn't claim that matter of fact because it was never brought up in the first place, and as you can see from the quotes the "support" is qualified.

And I know you will never find the quote and link it within a million years because it doesn't exist, or is something like "yeah that sucks but the alternative is way worse" which isn't the same thing that you are implying, jew. Prove me wrong, I'll await your failure to do so.
You said I'd never find the op quote but op btfo you. Jite lies are fragile

Ah I see, that's good. I can't stand these weirdo's arguing about nationalism and shit when their country has done nothing for them and they rot as virgins jfl cheering on white Chads who fuck ethnic women etc :feelskek:
Yeah, it's massive cope. There are only 3 races: Chads, Normies and Subhumans.

Why would I say that when those quotes are from roughly 24 hours ago, imbecile?

Jews are so bad at lying.

Put up or shut up. You will never link the alleged posts, prove me wrong.

Also OP is your alt.
You literally said yesterday that you never said you loved donating to israel. Don't lie. Jite lies crumble to the powerful arab

@Uggo Mongo is extremely based and I see nothing wrong with the quotes in the OP.

I hate Jews but I'm still rooting for them to blow up more shitskins.

Yet you wouldn't be able to provide proof of that either :smonk:

It's easy to quote me with a link to the post, but you can't because you're just a lying kike that never has the receipts.
Lmao there's proof of both, on in the op, the other all over the forum when you're simping for globohomo tranny lover trump
Btw this is
@Uggo Mongo is extremely based and I see nothing wrong with the quotes in the OP.

I hate Jews but I'm still rooting for them to blow up more shitskins.
Btw this guy you're simping for is the same one that says you're incel cuz of your personality