Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Ugandan foid athlete dies after being set on fire by her boyfriend

Leryan

Leryan

Recruit
★★★

Ugandan Olympic athlete Rebecca Cheptegei has died after she was severely burned by her partner over an alleged land dispute.

The marathon runner, 33, was taken to hospital in Kenya after she was doused in petrol by her boyfriend on Sunday, police said.

The Ugandan Athletics Federation posted on X: "We are deeply saddened to announce the passing of our athlete, Rebecca Cheptegei early this morning who tragically fell victim to domestic violence.

"As a federation, we condemn such acts and call for justice. May her soul rest In Peace."

Skynews rebecca cheptegei budapest 6675365

Skynews rebecca cheptegei uganda 6677118

Last edited:
Oh my gosh, dude. As if being a pro marathon runner wasn't enough pain. Sheesh.

She definitely cheekbonemogs me, though.

Another personality detector malfunction.

"She" looks like she's gonna grape someone
-Very low estrogen development due to cortisol from distance running eating up all the cholesterol used to make androgens and then aromatize them to estrogens.

-Besides that I think the Kenyans have sexually selected striking facial features in their tribes

-Very low estrogen development due to cortisol from distance running eating up all the cholesterol used to make androgens and then aromatize them to estrogens.

-Besides that I think the Kenyans have sexually selected striking facial features in their tribes
So if id done a lot of exercises i could have gotten mogger bones?

So if id done a lot of exercises i could have gotten mogger bones?
Your frame could've gotten fucked for life like mine. But yeah, your face might've developed sharper if you developed under stress, that's totally possible. It's more of an in-the-moment thing, though. Just look at people in other high stress situations (soldiers, surgeons, ect)

Your frame could've gotten fucked for life like mine. But yeah, your face might've developed sharper if you developed under stress, that's totally possible. It's more of an in-the-moment thing, though. Just look at people in other high stress situations (soldiers, surgeons, ect)
Its over for both of us..
Two trucels on fakecels.is

The fire that killed her had a great personality

NW2 or skull shape pill idk.

Im from uganda she was my neighbour we used to tun together as kids.

Rip mango

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back