Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel UFC fighter and olympic gold medalist henry cejudo still mocked for his height and has to have a small dick because he owns a lifted truck

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-
Lol at statusmaxx/sportmaxx copers. You can do anything and they will still mock you.

This is a bit of a pointless thread without mentioning his height.

worth more than i can afford.

people are just haters.

honestly would you feel good hating on someone shorter than you just cus he earns more than you and thus can buy such car (or for no reason at all)? its retarded af.

You can't win as a manlet, you will forever be ridiculed.
Your social class, status, wealth, etc. won't matter since you're short.

Huge cars are based

And if you're tall and do any of this shit, you're either praised or the target of envy. But when you're short it's either ridicule or envy - no praise.

Now imagine if a bunch of guys on reddit decided to start bashing a woman like this.

Thread deleted, banned users etc. But because he's a man, making fun of his height is okay.

Fuck this gay hypocritical double standard world.

Gorilla portrait evil eyes night 34456408

Now imagine if a bunch of guys on reddit decided to start bashing a woman like this.

Thread deleted, banned users etc. But because he's a man, making fun of his height is okay.

Fuck this gay hypocritical double standard word.

View attachment 252961
Being born male means we're always being under attack one way or another

No truck for your height

Better to be a rich manlet then a poor manlet.

people are just haters.

honestly would you feel good hating on someone shorter than you just cus he earns more than you and thus can buy such car (or for no reason at all)? its retarded af.
cope

View attachment 252961
Fucking cucks

And then these same people will tell you that mocking someone for something he can't change is mean and you should be above it.

View attachment 252961
Soycucks and 300 pounds tannys of reddit judge him on the only thing he can't control, and they call themselves compassionate and kind, they are the biggest lying sac of shit on earth.

Normies want to feel better about themselves because they will never become wealthy or achieve anything of note throughout their entire lives. They think they're better than this guy because of a trait that is completely out of anyone's control.

First time i read about him

Ufc is major cringe cope

As a manlet and dicklet, even if i had a bunch of money, i can't have nice house or car since people will say i am "overcompensating" for my small height or dick.
JFL at clown world
It's never "overcompensating" if Chad does it

And people still say that heightism doesn't exist
As a manlet and dicklet, even if i had a bunch of money, i can't have nice house or car since people will say i am "overcompensating" for my small height or dick.
JFL at clown world
It's never "overcompensating" if Chad does it
Soycucks and 300 pounds trannys of reddit judge him on the only thing he can't control, and they call themselves compassionate and kind, they are the biggest lying sac of shit on earth.
And then these same people will tell you that mocking someone for something he can't change is mean and you should be above it.
Their mask of hate always slips.

Last edited:
You can be good at something but it doesn't make you chad.
Being chad is all about looks. Chad's abilities can be harmful for the survival of our species and women will lust after him just for his looks.
full

You can only rise up against the normies and show them that you're not just some worthless "little man".
View attachment 253148
I look exactly like Lepine, it's weird.
( I'm aware that he had brown hair and lighter eyes but in this photo it looks like he black brown eyes and black hair. )

id like to see him KO all those fat faggot cocksuckers posting that on faggit aka reddit.

You can never be chad and 5,4 feet at the same time.

In martial arts you will rarely find chads pursing it seriously. MMA gyms are usually crowded by normies trying to cope, there is no reason for chad to risk a broken nose, bones or joint tears.

people are just haters.

they can't afford that truck with their wages combined
Nothing much excpt for a bunch of low iq retards just hating on him tbh....you guys have a point

wikipedia says hes 163cm (5'4")
B R U T A L
it never began for him.
But Cejudo is BASED for challenging female MMA fighter Valentina Shevchenko to an intergender match which will no doubt put to rest the "whamins are equal to men teehee" meme

lets cut those reddit bastards down to size then
with a hack saw

Can’t escape the blackpill

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back