Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel UFC dissolves flyweight division (manlets on suicide watch)

G

grouchyspell

Recruit
★★★
https://www.mmamania.com/2018/11/7/...lyweight-division-several-fighters-let-go-mma

It's the 125 lbs division (aka manlets), it produced arguablly the greatest fighter of all time Demetrious "Mighty Mouse" Johnson who is 5'3". After a few tries they stopped letting him headline PPV's because nobody bought them.

He recently lost his belt and was poached by the rival One Championship promotion. The UFC's response was KILL THE ENTIRE DIVISION.

Some of the most skilled fighters in the world and nobody cared, because they are manlets. Without the biggest star the division (who himself was mostly ignored) was cared about so little that the UFC ended it (something they haven't done since 2002).

Let this sink in, you can be a world class athlete and if you are a manlet nobody will care. YOU ARE JOKE BECAUSE YOU EXIST.

Tl;Dr If you are a manlet, its over. :feelsrope:

people only care about big strong guy fight not manlets it sover.

When
Will
They
Ever
Learn

Jfl at me being 135 lbs

JFL if youre not 7'0 tall with a 10'' dick and 30'' bideltoid width along with a 2.5 FHWR

NOTHING A MANLET HAS OR DOES EVEN MEANS ANYTHING WHEN PEOPLE REALIZE THEIR BONES AREN'T LONG ENOUGH

NOTHING A MANLET HAS OR DOES EVEN MEANS ANYTHING WHEN PEOPLE REALIZE THEIR BONES AREN'T LONG ENOUGH

L382fhC

Manletism is worse than face, simply a fact at this point

I am 180, I’ll get paired up with 210 lb chad in heavy weight devision and get knocked out

https://www.mmamania.com/2018/11/7/...lyweight-division-several-fighters-let-go-mma

It's the 125 lbs division (aka manlets), it produced arguablly the greatest fighter of all time Demetrious "Mighty Mouse" Johnson who is 5'3". After a few tries they stopped letting him headline PPV's because nobody bought them.

He recently lost his belt and was poached by the rival One Championship promotion. The UFC's response was KILL THE ENTIRE DIVISION.

Some of the most skilled fighters in the world and nobody cared, because they are manlets. Without the biggest star the division (who himself was mostly ignored) was cared about so little that the UFC ended it (something they haven't done since 2002).

Let this sink in, you can be a world class athlete and if you are a manlet nobody will care. YOU ARE JOKE BECAUSE YOU EXIST.

Tl;Dr If you are a manlet, its over. :feelsrope:
Tbh Demetrious Johnson was kind of an inspiration to me, making me try my best to fightmax. And now as skilled as he is, it doesn't matter at all because HE IS SHORT
To see my inspirational hero get struck down like that and realizing no matter how hard he or I, or other manlets try, it doesn't matter because we're not tall enough, is potent suicidefuel

J F L

:feels::feels::feels:

UFC is for braindead normies. It's the exact opposite of anything that should appeal to incels.

UFC 198 Open Workout Highlights 590659 OpenGraphImage

I am 180, I’ll get paired up with 210 lb chad in heavy weight devision and get knocked out
At least you would still have a chance if you fightmaxxed even if you're not that great

Bluepiller- "If you try hard enough you'll succeed!"

UFC Administration- "Nope you're not tall enough PectusScarCel, guess you should've been born taller you fucking pathetic little bitch boy"

Me- :feels::feels::feels::feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope:

Last edited:
damn we can’t even flex among the manlets they just scrap it all together

No one cares about the manlets, nothing they do or accomplish will ever be respected.

No one cares about the manlets, nothing they do or accomplish will ever be respected.
Tell people about a hero who does something good and amazing, then tell them he's short

O V E R

Why white people care so much about MMA??

Watch BOXING motherfuckers. On boxing manlets are never excluded.

Napoleon was pretty badass
He now has a complex named after him because people think it was funny (NOT INSPIRATIONAL) , that he achieved all of those things while being short
Even then, Napoleon was slightly above average for the height at the time

Possibly my new lifefuel

still mind blown by this jfl it’s so over

@Bronzehawkattack on Suicide watch

nice try ufc manlets

people only care about big strong guy fight not manlets it sover.
It's just like feminine divisions at sports. Or paraolympics. Those groups have to be separated to be able to compete, they wouldn't be able to compete against the top tier sportsmen (which are always men, tall, strong etc).

Why would anyone bother? I want to see the best competing against each other, of course.

It's just like feminine divisions at sports. Or paraolympics. Those groups have to be separated to be able to compete, they wouldn't be able to compete against the top tier sportsmen (which are always men, tall, strong etc).

Why would anyone bother? I want to see the best competing against each other, of course.

brutal

This is why Boxing is superior, our turbo manlets earn millions per fight defending their titles.

Dont advertise boxing as "the" fighting sport then.

SUICIDE FUEL DONT ENTER

http://www.fightmatrix.com/2012/09/11/stat-of-the-day-average-height-at-each-weight-division/

6' is middleweight, just go ER if your under 6'
Saul Alvarez is 5' 8".

Anyways, he could just drop to welterweight and fight Terence Crawford (who is also 5' 8"). That would be a great fight.

I find the middleweight to lightweight divisions far more interesting than heavyweight division. This is a matter of personal taste.

Saul Alvarez is 5' 8".

Anyways, he could just drop to welterweight and fight Terence Crawford (who is also 5' 8"). That would be a great fight.

I find the middleweight to lightweight divisions far more interesting than heavyweight division. This is a matter of personal taste.
Fair enough. But why?

Honestly fighting needs to go back to 3 or 5 weightclasses. Light, Bantum, Heavy. Maybe a light-Bantum and light-heavy. That's it. Theres too many Fucking classes no

Everything below 5'11 is manlet tbh anyway in stacys mind even Middle Weight are only King of manlets

Honestly fighting needs to go back to 3 or 5 weightclasses. Light, Bantum, Heavy. Maybe a light-Bantum and light-heavy. That's it. Theres too many Fucking classes no
You clearly do not understand a shit about fighting.

A 5' 11" fighter has a bid advantage over a 5' 8" fighter and a 6' 2" fighter has a big advantage over a 5' 11" figher.

You cannot mix them in the same category.

You clearly do not understand a shit about fighting.

A 5' 11" fighter has a bid advantage over a 5' 8" fighter and a 6' 2" fighter has a big advantage over a 5' 11" figher.

You cannot mix them in the same category.
I kno, I just don't give a shit. Get stronger and get inside so he can't use his reach if he's taller. Boxing was best when there were fewer classes and hardly anyone cares about ALL of the classes, so reduce the number.

UFC is gay as fuck. It has no history.

But in boxing, you can literally track championships back 100 years. Like a family tree in each weight class.

The man who beat the man who beat the man who beat the man who beat the man....

@Bronzehawkattack we need an official pinned boxing thread in the off topic section

Last edited:
Manlets do well in boxing though.

Biggest and most lucrative fight of all time was between 5ft8 Mayweather and 5ft6 Pacquiao.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back