Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

UFC 229 Press Conference: Khabib vs McGregor (live 2pm pst)

microDongCityUSA

microDongCityUSA

Major
★★★★★
also 2 time suspended Steroid user Jon Jones makes his return and fight announced for UFC 230

Maybe they can make Jones vs Gus 2 happen for the 230 main event

Maybe they can make Jones vs Gus 2 happen for the 230 main event

Yep thats a good one, many thought Gus won that fight to. Heard it might also be Stipe vs Jones at Heavyweight and UFC might try to setup a DC vs Jones 3 at heavy if Jones beats Stipe.

Not a fan of Jones though, his brother in the NFL got caught using steroids to and i listened to this which makes it sound like USADA is pretty corrupt. Mayweather has so much money in everyones pocket....lots of corruption all around.

Yep thats a good one, many thought Gus won that fight to. Heard it might also be Stipe vs Jones at Heavyweight and UFC might try to setup a DC vs Jones 3 at heavy if Jones beats Stipe.

Not a fan of Jones though, his brother in the NFL got caught using steroids to and i listened to this which makes it sound like USADA is pretty corrupt. Mayweather has so much money in everyones pocket....lots of corruption all around.

Yeah I definitely see Jones vs DC three happening, especially since DC is the champ champ now. USADA is a joke for sure, no doubting that, but I am a Jones fan so Im kinda happy they gave him such a lenient sentence