Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

UFC 229: McGregor vs Khabib

Insomniac

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
-
Anyone else here a UFC fan? So hyped for this. Thinking of putting money on McGregor winning but idk yet.

Connor is going to wipe the floor with that muslim clown. 26 wins against fucking nobody

ill be watching. goes to show how many retards are fighters because most of them cant talk like mcgregor. i dont think ive seen kahbib fight but if he can take connor down i think he wins.

Connor is going to wipe the floor with that muslim clown. 26 wins against fucking nobody
Yeah I don’t think Khabib has faced someone like Conor. Will probably get KOd in the 1st or 2nd round unless Conor fights like a retard.

if connor doesn't get that counter left in the first round khabib just manhandles him and beats him up for 5 rounds

I hope Conor loses, but this fight can go either way

Connor has his own promotion partnered with UFC for this card and his whisky Proper 12 will be on the UFC Matt for the fight.

I also don't trust herb Dean, he'll probably stop the fight quickly if Connor lands and drops Khabib.

There's also been some weirdness with USADA and UFC recently about not disclosing fighter doping violations right away.

Connor was looking as big as ever during open workouts

Connor has his own promotion partnered with UFC for this card and his whisky Proper 12 will be on the UFC Matt for the fight.

I also don't trust herb Dean, he'll probably stop the fight quickly if Connor lands and drops Khabib.

There's also been some weirdness with USADA and UFC recently about not disclosing fighter doping violations right away.

Connor was looking as big as ever during open workouts
So you’re saying this shit is rigged?

So you’re saying this shit is rigged?

Its highly in favor of Conor winning yes, its like Floyd Mayweather's fights being under his promotion and his ref choice

UFC would like GSP vs Conor next

Khabib will eat this LARPing Irish fag

UFC 229 Pre-fight Press Conference: Khabib vs McGregor

Live in 30 minutes 3pm PST

Holy fuck are Conor fans in for a rude awakening

Holy fuck are Conor fans in for a rude awakening

Khabib is deeply shook, rattled, and gotten to. He will crumble under McGregor's pressure.

Conor is actually pretty chill here. I would like him much more if he acted like this more often instead of like a coked up clown.

Conor is actually pretty chill here. I would like him much more if he acted like this more often instead of like a coked up clown.

he plays a character in order to get casuals interested, the UFC is in need of stars who can draw now more than ever. It's why Jon Jones can get away with all the shit he does

Mcgregor struggled with skinny nate diaz before and has been out the game for years, I'm pretty sure khabib will win unless he has some very bad luck.

Today is the day. Hype.

McGregor 2nd round KO. Calling it.

this. That chimp stops fights way too early, yet he is praised like he is god's gift to refereeing.

Khabib has facial features that could fit in my specific region in Italy. Never understood why lol

I hope a nuke drops on the place tbh

Conor acts like a bully and reminds me of Chad bullies, Khabib acts humble and I like that more so I hope Khabib will win the match.

Conor acts like a bully and reminds me of Chad bullies, Khabib acts humble and I like that more so I hope Khabib will win the match.
I think Conor puts on an act for entertainment. Don’t think he’s really like that.

I like Khabib tho. Wouldn't mind seeing him win.

Fight on soon. Hype.

This Ferguson Petis fight is insane.

Unfortunate ending to a great fight.

Time for the main event now.

I don’t like the way Khabib fights. Very cowardly imo.
Khabib wins.

Wtf happened at the end there?

Last edited:
Lol, he got submitted in the fourth round instead of the first. Good fight though.

Lol at that mob fight at the end

so happy to see that irish faggot quit, it would suck if after all the shit jon jones has pulled that khabib gets an excessive punishment for putting mcgregor's mouthy corner in their place

Khabib gonna get deported or some shit lmao

so happy to see that irish faggot quit, it would suck if after all the shit jon jones has pulled that khabib gets an excessive punishment for putting mcgregor's mouthy corner in their place
tbh Mcgregor was very very disrespectful to him and other opponents before in the past, still though I doubt McGregor or his people would sucker punch people like that either.

tbh Mcgregor was very very disrespectful to him and other opponents before in the past, still though I doubt McGregor or his people would sucker punch people like that either.
Bullies deserve to be sucker punched to death then get spat on in the grave.

the only way to settle this now is to make this a best of three, second match straight boxing third match cage at wrestlemania

I think Mayweather took something out of McGregor.

MMA world is crying that Khabib and his team went crazy after the fight

Grappling is gay as fuck. Punch it out because I don't want to see two dudes grinding on each other for twenty minutes.

Grappling is gay as fuck. Punch it out because I don't want to see two dudes grinding on each other for twenty minutes.

That's how skinny Royce Gracie won the first UFC, he grappled guys 3 times bigger than him to win the thing.

You're seeing more street fight videos people go for the takedown and grapple rather than throw fists, throwing fists is always risky because someone can have weird timing and clip you like Khabib did to Conor in the 2nd round.

Do49rxnWwAAZKsc.jpg