Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope UEFA European Championship 2024 Thread

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I notice that thERe are five blacks on the SwitzERland squad.

Scotland were taught what the game of football was yestERday by the Nazis (Germans).

Spain vs Incelatia is latER today - I’ll call it a 2:2 draw.

I’m surprised Albanian supportERs can afford the trip to the tournament.

Lamine Yamal is the youngest playER at the tournament, he plays for Spain, and he is 16 years old.

Pepe is the oldest playER at the tournament, he plays for Portugal, and he is 41 years old.

And now, the only song by U2 that I like:

View: https://youtu.be/Fg4MfA3BCyI?feature=shared

Incelatia are getting dominated right now by Spain, the 16-year-old from Spain is playing like a beast.

Spain are up three goals! Incelatia should be ashamed of themselves.

Fuck Belgium, two goals disallowed, because God hates Belgium.

Do people still watch football?

Lukaku looks like he is about to cry - party in Slovakia.

The only African country in this tournament, France, will play next.

More like by multiculti immigrants. There was only 6 Germans in nain squad at the start of the game.
Anyone who still makes these Nazi comparisons must be an American or another kind of retarded person who has no clue about foreign affairs.
The so called German squad is so antiwhite and anti German that even normie npcs are tired of it. Full of LGBTQ propaganda and multiculti advertising.

Last edited:
Both favourites lost today, I wonder if France will too. Hopefully they do, because they belong in AFCON (african cup of nations) and not in the Euros.

Oh look, a few white playERs made the starting 11 for France today.

Austria started this match out of ideas.

Williams Jr. Is not really that impressive for Spain. I’m watching the recording of the Spain vs Italy match - Morata and the 16-year-old (Yamal) are the best players for Spain.

Williams Jr. Is not really that impressive for Spain. I’m watching the recording of the Spain vs Italy match - Morata and the 16-year-old (Yamal) are the best players for Spain.
I don’t give a fuck if he, “touched the bar.” Williams Jr. earns more money playing a single match than I earn in an entire month.

jfl euro championship where half of all teams are niggers :lul:

imagine watching millionaire chads and some dumb niggers running around and rooting for them…

jfl euro championship where half of all teams are niggers :lul:

imagine watching millionaire chads and some dumb niggers running around and rooting for them…
What's interesting, is that as soon as you get to Austria - there are no more niggers in the eastern European teams. Western European teams will utilize niggers, eastern European teams will never utilize a nigger on international television.