Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE THREAD: Roma ftw!

NutNotBusted

NutNotBusted

Officer
★★★★
Just fucking lol at that manlet subhuman named Messi, he is incel tier guys, it is over for him boyoooooo, he gets the fuck out of the UCL.
Meanwhile the tall Chad God Edin Dzeko scores and slays every spanish cunt! Lmao. It is over for manlets like Messi.

Post here for discussion at UCL

Meanwhile islamcel Salah copes very well with the Islam Psyops and takes Liverpool to semi finals.

Chad worshipping lookism faggot detected

hahahahaha Ueafalona got stomped, Messi did fuck all once again in CL which just proves once again clutchnaldo is the goat. Then again Messi can still win the league and go unbeaten.

Also Man City got BTFO'd by Loserpool kek.

I hope Roma wins CL

hahahahaha Ueafalona got stomped, Messi did fuck all once again in CL which just proves once again clutchnaldo is the goat. Then again Messi can still win the league and go unbeaten.

Also Man City got BTFO'd by Loserpool kek.

I hope Roma wins CL
Thanks man. I hope too, here in Roma people are going crazy, everyone is making noise and get drunk on the street.
NOBODY was expecting this shit.

Salah is the only muslim worth respecting nowadays

Thanks man. I hope too, here in Roma people are going crazy, everyone is making noise and get drunk on the street.
NOBODY was expecting this shit.
I'm happy for you, everyone expected barcelona to rape you today and finish the job.

Even at 3-0 I thought Messi or Suarez would end up scoring a late goal, but GG and a CL semi final is always amazing.

roma isnt gonna win anyways

my man messi can still win the world cup

I'm happy for you, everyone expected barcelona to rape you today and finish the job.

Even at 3-0 I thought Messi or Suarez would end up scoring a late goal, but GG and a CL semi final is always amazing.

Yes everyone was not expecting this. It is just absolute crazyness, the president took a bath in a fountain of Rome. We always get rekt at quarter finals (7-1, 6-1 LMAO).
Btw, the absolute dumb cunt of a president sold Salah for very few money, don't want to get rekt by him in the next match tbh.

Messi is the GOAT how dare you

Yes everyone was not expecting this. It is just absolute crazyness, the president took a bath in a fountain of Rome. We always get rekt at quarter finals (7-1, 6-1 LMAO).
Btw, the absolute dumb cunt of a president sold Salah for very few money, don't want to get rekt by him in the next match tbh.
I remember the 7-1 haha, Man Utd were so good back then :(

That quarter final curse since 2015.

CHADNALDO CUCKED JUVENTUS.
Referee is basically a Ronaldo fan for giving that penalty lmao, goodlooks and Chads always win.

Didn't watch Bayern but they LDAR 0-0 and passed

you are all a bunch of normies

Ref gave that pen because he wanted to see Ronaldo score and take off his shirt so he could mire. I bet Buffon was mesmerized by Ronaldo's looks during the pen. I always hate when important penalties are given over contentious decisions. If that's 10 minutes into the first leg you probably aren't putting too much though into it, but at 96 mins in the second leg it looks like Benatia is pushing over Vasquez to secure the draw into extra time. The push doesn't seem forceful enough to actually topple Vasquez, but maybe that's just me and it probably seemed worse in real time. I doubt VAR would solve any of those problems anyways. Pretty much just offside decisions and handballs. Was nice to see an upset with Roma topping Barcelona. This Barcelona team is so meh but they are somehow undefeated in the league. To beat 2012 Barcelona you had to settle for 15% possession and just counter. Roma actually took the match to Barcelona. Well at least the UCL is actually interesting this year. Last year Europa league was imo more entertaining, that is until the final

Just fucking lol at that manlet subhuman named Messi, he is incel tier guys, it is over for him boyoooooo, he gets the fuck out of the UCL.
Meanwhile the tall Chad God Edin Dzeko scores and slays every spanish cunt! Lmao. It is over for manlets like Messi.

Post here for discussion at UCL
ma vai a fare in culo imbecille

e cerca di non rompere i coglioni con le tue stronzate

I demand you stop speaking italian