Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Ubuntu/ Lakka Dualboot Retroarch console

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
I use Ubuntu to watch movies and Lakka to play retro games like Rayman or Heartthrob Memorial

Do u use vim as ur text editor too

@proudweeb thoughts?

You're right, Ubuntu is suicide fuel. Screw your head on straight and switch to Debian for lord's sake.

Ubuntu is less bad than windows (by a lot) :cool:

Why the dualboot? You should be able to run whichever emulation software you use on Ubuntu as well.

You're right, Ubuntu is suicide fuel. Screw your head on straight and switch to Debian for lord's sake.
This. Or any other minimalist Linux distro or FreeBSD.

Wine/proton doesn't always work.
No as in running native linux apps
Whichever software that runs on Lakka should also run on Ubuntu? You dual boot Windows and Linux, or Mac and Linux because of gargantuan difference in software library and combability layers not always working. VMs are an alternative but that has a performance hit. Regardless my point is why does OP actually need to dual boot two linux distros?

Regardless my point is why does OP actually need to dual boot two linux distros?
I see. Didn't read it carefully. Yeah, if we are talking about two linux distros, might as well use docker or VM. The performance penalty should be minimal.