Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ubisoft stocks have fallen bellow 10 euros

CroatianManlet2

CroatianManlet2

Captain
★★
Ubisoft stocks have fallen bellow 10 euros for the first time since 2013. Yet ubisoft keeps doubling down on their gay faggot tranny propaganda filled games. And nobody wants to buy them since they have 20k employees nobody wants to deal with that.

Hopefully they will cease to exist. Guillemot brothers are idiots.

Good. Their idiotic model simply isn't sustainable. Sooner or later, they will crash and burn. This is true for other companies as well. Not even just gaming, but movies and TV series, too.

You can't just keep antagonizing your main fan base, while catering to an extreme minority who doesn't even play or watch your content.

Now not even feared Vivendi would want to buy them out. Ubicrap did them a favour, now that 2.45bil would be worth less than 1 billion :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Ubisoft stocks have fallen bellow 10 euros for the first time since 2013. Yet ubisoft keeps doubling down on their gay faggot tranny propaganda filled games. And nobody wants to buy them since they have 20k employees nobody wants to deal with that.

View attachment 1277443

The only good games they've made are AC 1 and obviously the Ezio trilogy + some of the Far Cry stuff (3 and 4). I prefer 4.

Garbage company that can't really afford going woke. But I guess Black Rock will have them covered real good.

I'm not surprised. Their games just seem to be getting worse. I haven't been remotely interested in an Ubisoft title since Far Cry Primal.

I'm not surprised. Their games just seem to be getting worse. I haven't been remotely interested in an Ubisoft title since Far Cry Primal.
thats nigger samurai and foid ninja just makes me vomit

they are nothing without Michel Incel.