Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ubisoft (((monetization director))) mad that people don't buy their game blames

• Thread starter CroatianManlet2
  • Start date
CroatianManlet2

CroatianManlet2

Captain
★★★
Just don't make shitty games. I think more games are going to need to accept that incels are an ever growing part of percentage of population and that more games need to cater to us (by removing faggotry trannies and ugly femoids)

What a punchable faggot with retarded option of a tourist. I hope they will all lose their job.

What a punchable faggot with retarded option of a tourist. I hope they will all lose their job.
Chinks are looking to buy ubisoft thats why ubisoft stocks have rebound a bit but if chinks buy it they are definetly going to cut some fat

Chinks are looking to buy ubisoft thats why ubisoft stocks have rebound a bit but if chinks buy it they are definetly going to cut some fat
Microsoft may want to buy them and then go bankrupt :feelsLSD:

Leftist felting and seething at gamers for voting with their wallet. Shocking news. Can’t deny the view tho. :smonk:

Ubisoft will have to sell their company soon and I couldn't be happier.

Imagine posting this defending game companies. What a cuck. Clown World insanity.

kys fucking faggot

Maybe stop pushing faggot agendas onto games and stop making extremely shitty games and adding "features" nobody asked for and being unfathomably greedy and maybe then people will buy your games you piece of shit. 2024 gaym developers deserve to die.

Sorry sweetie, you arent entitled to positive feedback and my money

Last edited:
Ubisoft monetization director needs to improve his hygiene. Maybe shave and shower more.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back