Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel UBI only hope for wageslaves freedom

• Thread starter TrueForcedIncel
  • Start date
TrueForcedIncel

TrueForcedIncel

Paper bags mog me
★★
Ubi stands for Universal basic income and Is basically a governmental allowance givin to everyone regardless of gender, health, race and so on. You would receive the minimum amount of money in order to live with the basic resources required to live humanly (Food,water,shelter). Of course you wouldn't be required to sell yourself out to any employer, allowing you the free time to truly do whatever it is you feel like doing. Me personally, I want this to become a reality within my lifetime more then anything, such a huge change would greatly benefit us and would alleviate many ailments of society such as crime and violence. Nobody has to steal food, if your just givin the money. I mean lets he honest here too, it would basically be a dream come true for many of us here on the forums as well. We already dont give a flying fuck about contributing to society as another worker drone, So this way it's a win for everyone involved. Ultimately we should try to work toward a better society for future generations but mostly for ourselves! I know some of you think UBI is a pipe dream, but if it be so... then let me not wake up from this the sweetest of dreams!

sounds like something that would hurry the collapse by a lot, so I'm all for it

UBI along with a fully paid off house is the dream tbh.

it is absurdly low iq and lacking of real world experience to assume the elimination a work based society is a cure to inceldom

in SEA and Africa, they have massive amounts of leisure time which may force greater interaction however women there and everyone are all whores

it matters not that you work 40 hours or 60 hours or no hours, you are an incel irregardless of how society develops into economically or technologically

nature is nature, only social perception (JBW/JBB/status) that affects the intrinsic low iqness of females can cure inceldom

COPE
It will NEVER happen if you live outside of Europe

COPE
It will NEVER happen if you live outside of Europe

you think fucking danishcels/nordickcels who can't afford JBWabroad enjoy their subsidized lives? lmao, they'll still have the same cope as workcels and slaverycels just with more hours to think about their failed life in a privileged society

Extremely low IQ, you think people who are doing the jobs which provide you with water, food, shelter, power, etc. are just going to carry on whilst you NEETbux?

A more realistic goal is a standardised, reduced working week--e.g., work 20 hours PW but get paid twice as much.

UBI is a neoliberal trap. Not in any way different to welfare capitalism.

This is not exactly cope, the only problem is it probably won't happen any time soon.

The only way UBI comes into play if we have a certain level of automation, basically robots, doing at least 40% of the work.

I've read an article, and I think it was mentioned that the CEO of Google thinks UBI will be talked about in 2030.

Elon Musk also believes UBI is the future.

It is not exactly a cope, but to depend on its implementation from now is low IQ.

Maybe our sons and daughters will get to see it :feelsthink::feelstastyman::feelsokman:

For me it'd be shit. I'm in uni in a field that earns more than most people where employment is my country is almost 0%. But that's setting aside the fact that in government, certain people are in power. Those people will want more for themselves. I know that because were I in power, I'd try and get as much as possible. It's literally Animal Farm.

why was I born in this era? the only thing I wanted was a young virgin wife, a piece of land, career and a few children. When did this become so uncommon?:cryfeels::cryfeels:

fuk making the world a better place for future generations

I'd starve naked outdoors until the day I die just for plastic surgery to be not considered "cosmetic". My face looks like it was hit with a baseball bat... "it's fine honey, you can barely notice... it's only cosmetic it doesn't effect your health..." Meanwhile women are literally disturbed by my face...