Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Uber Drivers vs. Taxi Drivers

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
I may be late to this, but most people are willing to use Uber Drivers instead of Taxi Drivers because they feel more comfortable and they perceive Uber drivers to be more attractive than Taxi Drivers. Hence, why the Taxi business, may go out someday, and also there's no way for taxi drivers to compete with  young good looking Uber Drivers.

Otherwise, hypothetically: 

The Uber Driver could be a non-ethnic, 20s something, good looking, semi-broke college kid looking to make a bit of cash, and make ends meet.

The Taxi Driver could be an ethnic, in his 40s, bad looking, working endlessly to provide for his immigrant family, and doing the best he can.

Uber Driver:

8342d494a1afdba3f414405ea1178e4e--good-looking-men-sexy-love.jpg

Taxi Driver:

5630775728_079db5faff_b.jpg

It's also been researched that good looking people are more likely to get pay raises, job promotions, and are likely to get those high-end jobs at interviews. Having good looks sells as well, which the Uber Driver has, and looking attractive already gives off the halo effect. If the Uber kid decides to work full time, he could surpass the Taxi Driver easily in making good cash. 

Also noticed when Uber came out? Many people jumped ship on it because they don't want to be in the cars of ethnics because they view them as being unattractive, smelly, uncomforting to be around with, and old, similarly like how people don't want to be around incels?

People are very judgmental, smh.

i thought most Uber drivers were ethnic lol.

at least thats how i see it in London.

7339er said:
i thought most Uber drivers were ethnic lol.
at least thats how i see it in London.
Think of it, when it first came out.

They would rather get in a strangers car than take a ride in a company owned vehicle because what the driver looks like

Cant even wageslave as an incel anymore

If we lived in a decent all-White country I would side with the taxi drivers. Though I've never used Uber, the only reason I would is to avoid the ethnic cab drivers.

Tuttle said:
If we lived in a decent all-White country I would side with the taxi drivers. Though I've never used Uber, the only reason I would is to avoid the ethnic cab drivers.
Lol...

Themisterpepsi said:
They would rather get in a strangers car than take a ride in a company owned vehicle because what the driver looks like

This.

Tuttle said:
If we lived in a decent all-White country I would side with the taxi drivers.  Though I've never used Uber, the only reason I would is to avoid the ethnic cab drivers.

Back to StormFront mongoloid.

>that pic

Ubering in what looks like the inside of a Jeep?

Just lol, any money he earns will be tossed out the window to gas+tire+maintenance costs. Chad-tier guys only Uber to pick up chicks, literally and figuratively.

And yet those same people claim to be "against racism."

Redpill Robert said:
Explain? I don't understand, what you're saying?

idkwattodowithlife said:

Normies claim to be "against racism" but then go out of their way to avoid being around ethnics.

Redpill Robert said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
Normies claim to be "against racism" but then go out of their way to avoid being around ethnics.
Ah, I see, and to top it off, they actually believe their good people as well lol.

U
KilluminoidBR said:
Back to StormFront mongoloid.

Would you also suck off a 10/10 white Aryan chad and swallow his semen?

The amount of chad worshipping is embarrassing.

You would probably allow chad to breed your wife/gf rather than look at an ethic

Themisterpepsi said:

tbh most taxi drivers here are indeed rude ethnics, would rather have a chill 20s something native guy at a lower price aswell than some paranoid paki who gives you dirty looks all the times

uber drivers are made up of all different types of races.

Redpill Robert said:

They would rather go with a Chad who's trying to make extra cash to go to the bar to pick up chicks than a man providing for his family.