Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over U.S Supreme Court Strikes Down Affirmative Action for Colleges

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
Literally the one shot deathniks had at living a good life was wealthmaxxing via college, and the tool to get into college is affirmative action.

White Chads and Stacies will benefit from this, deathniks are going to suffer more, as always. And people say America isn't systemically racist? You know 100% what is going through the minds of these supreme court justices.

Currycels and ricecels will benefit from this. They used to get passed over for niggers and spics

Good, if you need affirmative action to get into college you don't deserve to go.

Currycels and ricecels will benefit from this. They used to get passed over for niggers and spics
Blacks and Hispanic have every right to go to college too. The Tyrone meme has stripped a lot of blackcels of the sympathy they deserve.

Blacks and Hispanic have every right to go to college too. The Tyrone meme has stripped a lot of blackcels of the sympathy they deserve.
Yes they do, when they study and get the right grades. Like what currys and rice do

It's not always that simple for people from disadvantaged communities.
Niggers from disadvantaged communities in burgerland have smart phones. Instead of watching Tik tok or whatever dumb shit they can use the internet to study.

Also plenty of currycels and ricecels are disadvantaged but they were then discriminated against for niggers and spics who form gangs and don’t study. I don’t see that as fair

spxpjtiydz311.jpg

Niggers from disadvantaged communities in burgerland have smart phones. Instead of watching Tik tok or whatever dumb shit they can use the internet to study.

Also plenty of currycels and ricecels are disadvantaged but they were then discriminated against for niggers and spics who form gangs and don’t study. I don’t see that as fair
Personally I'm a legacy so I don't really get affected by this either way, but even as a white person I think it's clear that a white suburban raised kid has so much more opportunity and support that it's unfair to simply look at grades.

A @AsiaCel victory in America

I don't really think AA means anything. Never cared for it. Malcolm X was right in that forcing people by law to not be racist in this manner hardly make any sense and likely has little to no solid impact. Affirmative action is actually anti-black because it gives a false idea of integration and siphons productive people to linger in a system designed keep them at the bottom instead of helping their own.

It's akin to inviting an incel to a party through the backdoor, that he's not really wanted at anyways. These institutions and so on have never been made to serve the "underclass", they only opened them up to others to keep the delusion of meritocracy alive.

You can't hold a gun (aka the law) to someone's head and say "stop being racist!".

At best you're taking away one tool in the racist's arsenal and at the same time making them even more resentful of the underprivileged. They will use the other million ways they have at their disposal to gatekeep the advancements of the underprivileged because as far as they are concerned you didn't work as hard as them.

Asian "model minority" buffer class doing what they do best though.

View: https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8eynXpP/

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@starseeds_of_lyra/video/7250286381212405038

7r3bsf

Last edited:
By the way, as I said a while ago, AA has always been a crypto-feminist policy.

It mostly benefits women. Especially white women. The law changes nothing about the blackpill, it only distracts from it.

So this might be a way to try to get men to come back to the table since men continue to divest from soysociety.

Last edited:
Personally I'm a legacy so I don't really get affected by this either way, but even as a white person I think it's clear that a white suburban raised kid has so much more opportunity and support that it's unfair to simply look at grades.
What about currycels and ricecels? Two of my grandparents didn’t speak English and one was illiterate, I taught my grandmother how to write her name in English.

Affirmative action is actually anti-black
jfl at this shamelessness. Youre just coping cuz you dont want to admit modern america is rigged in favor of blacks

It's not always that simple for people from disadvantaged communities.
The Supreme Court decision outright said they could consider content of character and upbringing along with that. This is a good thing, African richfag immigrants and upper-class privileged blacks living like kings don't have an advantage anymore. And hard-working ricecels and currycels actually have a chance. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Finish your book already so you can leave

The Supreme Court decision outright said they could consider content of character and upbringing along with that. This is a good thing, African richfag immigrants and upper-class privileged blacks living like kings don't have an advantage anymore. And hard-working ricecels and currycels actually have a chance. :feelsjuice:
True. The Obamas being pissed at this makes sense cause their privileged daughters will now have to compete with low-class incel currys and ricecels on merrit.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back