Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News U.S. military publishes new social media guidelines: servicemembers not allowed to like "extremist" content

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
Earlier this week, U.S. Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin released the following memo:
SECRETARY OF DEFENSE MEMORANDUM ON COUNTERING EXTREMIST ACTIVITIES WITHIN THE DEPARTMENT OF DESECRETARY OF DEFENSE MEMORANDUM ON COUNTERING EXTREMIST ACTIVITIES WITHIN THE DEPARTMENT OF DE

We believe only a very few violate this oath by participating in extremist activities, but even the actions of a few can have an outsized impact on unit cohesion, morale and readiness - and the physical harm some of these activities can engender can undermine the safety of our people. We owe the men and women of the Department of Defense an environment free of extremist activities, and we owe our country a military that reflects the founding values of our democracy.

I was wondering whether the Pentagon would be soy enough to consider the blackpill to be "extremism", JFL, but it looks like the DOD instruction answered my question. Under the new guidelines, "advocating widespread discrimination on the basis of sex" is "extremism".

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Full DOD instruction here:

Last edited:
I'm wondering whether the Pentagon is soy enough to consider the blackpill to be "extremism", JFL. :feelskek:
have they not already?

it prolly will be soon enough

Imagine joining the military to fight for "your country" (rich people). jfl :feelshaha:

I was thinking of going in the military but whey would i be a slave for a country that treats me like shit

Imagine joining the military to fight for "your country" (rich people). jfl :feelshaha:
Imagine thinking it's "your country" when every border hopping illegal can be a part of it.

Besides. I am starting to believe that we all live under one world order already. Even the 3 super powers have the same covid hoax plan going on.

Bad thoughts are forbidden but exploding sandnigger children with drones is more than allowed

FEMA Camps were made for incels who refuse to be mentally buck broken... and to dispose of ugly males.

Bad thoughts are forbidden but exploding sandnigger children with drones is more than allowed
female empowerment is allowing a woman to blow up a hospital in Kunduz from the comfort and safety of a computer terminal in Nevada while she stuffs herself with Hot Pockets

"advocating widespread discrimination on the basis of sex" is "extremism".
this ofc will not apply to foids saying ''men are trash'' and ''KAM'' among other bullshit

I don't "like" this....

Can I get my raise now?

Any insult to a toilet will be extremism in their eyes

Fighting for your country and being a patriot should be considered extremism
oh yeah, this is the government we're talking about.
It's only a "bad" thing if they aren't the ones behind it

Yeah, the blackpill is probably gonna be considered extremism, honestly. You have to remember soy pc leftist dictators are in charge now so anything that offends their voter base is going to be considered extremism as per the usual. This is meant for conservatives most likely but anything racist, homophobic, sexist, anti-lgbt etc. will be banned. One step closer to dystopia.

Imagine thinking it's "your country" when every border hopping illegal can be a part of it.

Besides. I am starting to believe that we all live under one world order already. Even the 3 super powers have the same covid hoax plan going on.

You would be correct. JFL at anybody who wants to "fight for their country."

They missed the boat during WW2. And even then it was only Germany.

jfl if they think this policy is upheld in Military formations...
Commanders still have to mass address the "issues" the DoD refers to as "extremism"
luckily a lot of it is swept under the rug which is based.

Violates the 1st amendment, but you throw this away once you sign on the kiked dotted lines.
what a clown country
you get 0 true rights.

jfl if they think this policy is upheld in Military formations...
Commanders still have to mass address the "issues" the DoD refers to as "extremism"
luckily a lot of it is swept under the rug which is based.
However, they're starting to crackdown on this from what I see in the immediate work area for the most part. I have yet to see a troop getting UCMJ action or even field grade punishment for their actions of what they say online when not representing the stars and stripes uniform.
A lot of NCOs and COs don't give a fuck what you do once you're off work as long as it doesn't get them or yourself in trouble.

This is why no one is signing up for the military anymore, go check your local recruiting station. It’s either empty or they have the shittiest possible candidates ever attempting to enlist.

I actually went to a marine recruiting office and the only people there besides me was a fat black guy and a skinny petite white girl.

America is dead

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back