Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

U.S. Biolabs in Ukraine

There's a reason why Putin dropped bombs in the location of those labs.

Last edited:
genocide all US military globally

genetically blacklist all americans globally

containment region NA jewish proxy state

Woodrow Wilson started this cancer

LB Johnson made it incurable

now US is gone forever
US is a big cancer and it must be removed from the world

Feb27

funny how they were pushing these claims as "disinformation" at the end of February

View attachment 589058

funny how they were pushing these claims as "disinformation" at the end of February
When I first heard these rumors from right-wing non-mainstream vloggers, I was skeptical, but as soon as I heard the WHO warning about potential biohazards in Ukraine, then the American democrats crying about these "peaceful research labs" getting taken over by the Russians, I was 100% sure that the rumors had been true.

Ben Franklin was also into this. He was a Freemason.
I don't think they conceived of biological warfare on the same scale as today though maybe they spread smallpox or some shit

I don't think they conceived of biological warfare on the same scale as today though maybe they spread smallpox or some shit
We're talking about the U.S. being Jewed even when it was still a British colony. The Founding Fathers were Freemasons and was a new place for the Illuminati to establish.

We're talking about the U.S. being Jewed even when it was still a British colony. The Founding Fathers were Freemasons and was a new place for the Illuminati to establish.
I need to get brought up to date on the connection between Judaism and Freemasonry I suppose, I know they accept Jews but didn't know Jews controlled them