Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News U.S. bank regulators seize Silicon Valley Bank in largest bank failure since the Great Recession

fuck! my stocks gonna be raped

Don't get emotionally invested and fall into the sunk cost fallacy.
yeah I will bobblehead Maxx and just wait it out. seems this recession might get a lot worse before it gets better.

yeah I will bobblehead Maxx and just wait it out. seems this recession might get a lot worse before it gets better.
Waiting it out in the hopes that will turn around because you've already been in there for a while is precisely falling into the fallacy. I won't pretend to know the solution to your predicament, but if it looks like it will go all down hill and destroy your net worth, then...

young tech cels about to be brutally fucked. @Grim_Reaper

Banks always go bankrupt, that is why I never invest in bank stocks in my stock portfolio.

The jews control the banking system and they will always look after each other the greedy thieves

The jews control the banking system and they will always look after each other the greedy thieves
yup they cause a recession every 10-15 years to farm shekels off the goyim

Those fuckers always over leverage themselves

Ya you are right thats imo why they go under. Their business is they take 10 times leverage. I wouldn't want to invest in any business with that much leverage. Because all it takes is a down move which there are always down moves sooner or later, and then the banks capital is wiped out.

So on the way up as their balance sheet is expanding, they are making big profits and giving huge pay to their staff. Then when things are going down, they go under.

sooo?

this means... everyone's fucked?

sooo?

this means... everyone's fucked?
no government should probably be able to contain this crash unlike before. so likely won't be as bad as 2008

Why do so many people on CNBC look Jewish? :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/cscareerquestions/comments/11nj5rz/how_bad_is_the_market_right_now_for_midsenior/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

even mid and seniors jobs being raped. depending on how bad this tech recession is. We might see the end of high paying tech jobs in a few years... leaving only accounting/law/finance as valid methods to money maxx

very good if true :feelsokman:
:feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman:

those tech leftist faggot must get what they fucking deserve

Strange thing on the market today is how hard normies are buying into this. Like it keeps trying to fall hard, but normies keep coming in and buying more.

im too low iq to understand any of this shit
Bank gave out very cheap loans to businesses and startups hoping that they would get their returns but in reality those businesses aren't making money so the bank was running losses after the federal reserved raised interest rates. When the losses became too great, the bank got seized by regulators. This is basically how 2007/08 financial crisis happened, except that was with bad cheap housing loans given out to people who didn't have the capacity to pay their mortages.

so already rich companies wil get richer and the poor will get poorer nothing new
big tech companies will also shrink.