Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over u need to earn 230k yearly in the USA to live decently. 490k yearly to live wealthy.

do you agree?

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★

Now all women will want men who earn this much and they aren't wrong for that. The cost of survival in the USA keeps rising and rising. No wonder people think you need this much to survive.

to have a decent respectable house solid car. cleaning services. surgeries. Solid vacations 200k plus is a minimum. Anything less it isn't enough nowadays.

500k is where you can start to live respectably and have some extra money for charities and no longer have to fear inflation.

if you aren't in the top 5% salary wise you are basically a broke cuck. Over for us trash. And you need to be in the top 1% to live a respectable life. Just shows how bad (((inflation))) has fucked us all

Most curries earn about 120k there and they live quite quite comfortably so I've to disagree with u :feelsjuice:

the inceldom crisis will continue to worsen as the cost of living further skyrockets inevitably. The era where the majority of humanity subsists on bug meat and lives in shitty shared pods is coming soon. The salary requirements to live respectably will also rise further

foids would rather settle down with a chad barrista than a wealthmaxxed sub5 male

Most curries earn about 120k there and they live quite quite comfortably so I've to disagree with u :feelsjuice:
I earn around there and don't feel secure. It isn't enough nowadays. Inflation has made low six figures worthless. You need 200k plus to live good

I earn around there and don't feel secure. It isn't enough nowadays. Inflation has made low six figures worthless. You need 200k plus to live good
Lemme guess, California?

climate change will soon make food extremely expensive. Especially meat. Expect the salary requirements to feel secure to rise further. Private car ownership will eventually be taxed very hard too. Cost of living will rise further and further...

that's a ton of money tbh.
if i manage to earn 2k dinars monthly where i live then i would start living like some high class citizen, buy a very good family car and a way bigger house. seems like going to USA or the west is a really stupid idea.

Well you've your answer :feelshaha:

Just don't live in NYC, Cal, Florida theory
USA outside those areas has shit weather, and no good restaurants

Would need to work ~23 years on minimum wage in my country to earn that amount of money
Over

IMG 3249

View: https://youtu.be/D9zMVI5Z4bE

Would need to work ~23 years on minimum wage in my country to earn that amount of money
Over
Be born rich and upper class. Or it's over

brutal truth. There is nothing shameful about going to the food bank. I urge every trucel who isn't earning 200k plus to go them. The economy will continue to worsen.
I have too much free food. There’s 7 food banks within 25mi radius. The best one open today but I don’t have storage space left, so I skipped it.

Yup it's over. I just spent $150 at the grocery store just buying basic food

Depends if you want a family or not or if you really want to live in some expensive shithole city like los angeles or jew york

If im going to be single in perpetuity then i dont need that much

Now all women will want men who earn this much and they aren't wrong for that. The cost of survival in the USA keeps rising and rising. No wonder people think you need this much to survive.

to have a decent respectable house solid car. cleaning services. surgeries. Solid vacations 200k plus is a minimum. Anything less it isn't enough nowadays.

500k is where you can start to live respectably and have some extra money for charities and no longer have to fear inflation.
This is retarded.

Once you earn over 55k a year, your quality of life starts to drop.

It's impossible to be happy earning over 100k because the guilt will rip you apart. Earning over 60k even is absolutely gross.

that's a ton of money tbh.
if i manage to earn 2k dinars monthly where i live then i would start living like some high class citizen, buy a very good family car and a way bigger house. seems like going to USA or the west is a really stupid idea.
Same. I think peope in the USA and developed countries are used to their high living standars that's why they need that much money. If they managed their money well i'm sure they could retire to a cheap location after saving up for 10 years

This is retarded.

Once you earn over 55k a year, your quality of life starts to drop.

It's impossible to be happy earning over 100k because the guilt will rip you apart. Earning over 60k even is absolutely gross.
Not sure how you've come to such conclusions. 100k isn't much nowadays.

you guys have same cost of living as countries that earn half your average

What does this have to do with INCEL topics and why isn't in the LOUNGE instead?

Money is important for everything but I don't want 100's of moaning posts above the poor, the rich, how to make money, how much money do you have, etc.

100k is a disgustingly high amount of money, post-covid even 45k is a fuckton.

100k puts you above rich.
You live in Toronto yet you think $100k is too much:feelskek:.

What does this have to do with INCEL topics and why isn't in the LOUNGE instead?

Money is important for everything but I don't want 100's of moaning posts above the poor, the rich, how to make money, how much money do you have, etc.
You think women's expectations of how much money a man needs won't affect the ability for incels to ascend via betabuxxing? Betabuxxing standards are now higher than ever. It is a valid topic to discuss and heavily related to inceldom.

You a curry if all races should know the value of money and how it affects inceldom more than anyother.

Enough for what? For a foid to be happy spending your money?

You think women's expectations of how much money a man needs won't affect the ability for incels to ascend via betabuxxing? Betabuxxing standards are now higher than ever. It is a valid topic to discuss and heavily related to inceldom.

You a curry if all races should know the value of money and how it affects inceldom more than anyother.
I see, I thought this was about how much one needs to live well in the US (finances -> lounge). But instead it's the one millionth beta-buxxing amount question. Everyone has agreed that times changed and women make their own money and thus making a good salary isn't enough. Your "how many lakhs per month to make me a good matrimonial prospect?" shit is outdated curry nonsense.

On Beta-buxxing: it is different from living well. It is disposing of your wealth to make your sugar baby or sugar wife happy (not responsibly squirrelling away your $250k salary like a good curry). And that amount stilll depends on how poor and ugly she is and how many kids she's got. It's going to be very different for a 40 y/o single mother with preteens vs. a 23 y/o bikini model.

You live in Toronto yet you think $100k is too much:feelskek:.
100k is too much anywhere on the planet. I live like a king and I only spend $34k a year. I make more, but I only spend 34k

Oh are we talking about betabuxxing? Or living?

Only if you live in ridiculously expensive cities.