Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious U had shit dick, didnt u?

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
Thats what a Chico asked me back in basic combat training when me him, and another Chico were talking about bitches, and the topic of assfucking came up, mang

They assumed that i had also done it, so i just larped along and was like, “yeah, it happens.” Jfl

Last edited:
drill sarnt knew I was involuntarily celibate and told me i wouldn't have to worry about jody when I go to the box, fullerton. :feelsjuice:
they tell you this because you fakecel, bro why larp here? :feelsbadman:

it's over

Shit dick as in gaysexxu? That is illegal here

drill sarnt knew I was involuntarily celibate and told me i wouldn't have to worry about jody when I go to the box, fullerton. :feelsjuice:
they tell you this because you fakecel, bro why larp here? :feelsbadman:

it's over
Drill sarnt told me hed check out my hometown some day and have me show him all my hoes, Chico.

Rumor somehow had circulated within the platoon that i had hoes back home for some reason, mang

Drill sarnt told me hed check out my hometown some day and have me show him all my hoes, Chico.

Rumor somehow had circulated within the platoon that i had hoes back home for some reason, mang
because you probably did, fullerton.
all chinks pretty much mogged me in basic even though I make more money than some of them now

over

because you probably did, fullerton.
all chinks pretty much mogged me in basic even though I make more money than some of them now

over
U remind me of this one jogger pvt i knew & mogged, chico. Maybe im speaking to him rn, mang:dafuckfeels:

U remind me of this one jogger pvt i knew & mogged, chico. Maybe im speaking to him rn, mang:dafuckfeels:
nah, i've seen your leaked face, fullerton. u mogged me pretty hard and have me beat just by having the old cammies

it's over

nah, i've seen your leaked face, fullerton. u mogged me pretty hard and have me beat just by having the old cammies

it's over
Fullerton, CA… my favorite pop rock artist chica is from there, mang