Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion u guys ever be on a calculator and...

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
make patterns and then scroll through to make an animation?

ex.
.............................................................................................
..................................................................................................................
.............................................................................................

No I’m a lowIQcel and didn’t do much match since college so I never really had to use a calculator.

I did this. Me and a bro used to play a lot of games on calculators back in the day.

We used to see who can type in an equation that makes the calculator take the most time to solve. We used to play with the calc diagnostics and also tried to write stuff on it using constants. We also used to set the constant values to funny things like XXX = 69 and CAke = pi

I did this. Me and a bro used to play a lot of games on calculators back in the day.

We used to see who can type in an equation that makes the calculator take the most time to solve. We used to play with the calc diagnostics and also tried to write stuff on it using constants. We also used to set the constant values to funny things like XXX = 69 and CAke = pi
LOL, i love messing around on calculators

a couple times

Yea I would. I would write things like FuCK for lulz

I wrote things with numbers