Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL (U)cuc(k)s Channel 4 Embarrassing Themselves Again With Cringy Incel Episode

The Uk is a fucking Chuck feminist country you can go to jail for retweeting a meme whos against faggotry

The Uk is a fucking Chuck feminist country you can go to jail for retweeting a meme whos against faggotry
All of Europe is like that. People sent to jail all the time for mean tweets and similar. Europe is an authoritarian shithole.

I'm only watching it if he goes ER at the end

10:45 holy cringe

All of Europe is like that. People sent to jail all the time for mean tweets and similar. Europe is an authoritarian shithole.
police just pick on easy, non threatening targets

Gotta love how they have the Ukrainian blue and yellow painted on the wall at 2:00.

While dirty niggers are stabbing whites left and right and only get probation

Picture1

:lul: :lul:

wrong only UK, Germany and maybe Sweden are like that. I can post whatever i want on twitter.

Incel: I am upset because every female i ask out says no despite trying to build a connection,
being genuine and respectful, but it seems like society is placing me at very low value.

The response: You're a terrorist.

Even in tv series they are picking 6/10 guy to play as the "incel", not a single truecel would be hired to become actor since everyone including men would feel mental pain inside their heads when you show him on the screen and for foids i would be even more painful than a physical torture.

Incel: I am upset because every female i ask out says no despite trying to build a connection,
being genuine and respectful, but it seems like society is placing me at very low value.

The response: You're a terrorist.
Straight up

wrong only UK, Germany and maybe Sweden are like that. I can post whatever i want on twitter.
Possible. Can you access sites like bitchute? For sure those 3 you mentioned are the most authoritarian with the least freedom of speech.

Can you access sites like bitchute?
most videos are available there but some criticizing jews are outright banned at Poland that's why i would rather use Odysee/Rumble

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back