Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy U are not an incel, just someone who doesn't have power in the hierarchy (i mean STATE HIERARCHY not bullshit crap like alpha or sigma male)

• Thread starter Deleted member 39505
  • Start date
Deleted member 39505

Deleted member 39505

Im the unlucky coalition im the antichrist
-
let's set the record straight, because we are here on this site spinning around on blackpill, hypergamia etc. Simple first because you have few facial bones or having a certain n = x of facial bones are obviously too few and not enough for you, second because you have no money both for surgeries and to attract women. Karl Marx (who disgusts me and is an antithesis of my anarchocapitalism ideology) was absolutely right in saying that certain roles or powers were played by the masses. Now imagine the same number of novax is exactly identical to the same number of an incels protest for having state surgeries (not even Islamic sharia law or possession of women) but literally protesting for having implanted plastic prostheses which are not so expensive in themselves, even if sold at a high price by scammer surgeons like eppley. Just imagine a coalition of unwitting celibates threatening a terrorist attack on the House of Representatives if they don't decide to trade highly skilled surgeons. I can assure you that these forums would disappear in weeks if not DAYS. And I repeat I'm talking about pieces of plastic on the head and the skull not doing a new brexit or instituting a new legal law.

You are incel because you don't have power in the hierarchy.*

Also, surgery doesn't work always, in the sense that it almost never transforms a 3/10 into a 6/10

You are incel because you don't have power in the hierarchy.*

Also, surgery doesn't work always, in the sense that it almost never transforms a 3/10 into a 6/10
I mean REAL plastic surgery not few cosmetic or other bullshit crap for woman. Listen to me this world as Nietzsche would say is all about will to power and having implanted piece of plastiche in the head or body is not exactly the same as require money or power establishment. If incels collaborate each other they can make a incredible huge differents.:redpill::redpill::redpill:

I mean REAL plastic surgery not few cosmetic or other bullshit crap for woman. Listen to me this world as Nietzsche would say is all about will to power and having implanted piece of plastiche in the head or body is not exactly the same as require money or power establishment. If incels collaborate each other they can make a incredible huge differents.:redpill::redpill::redpill:
Appeal to purity.

But your example doesn't use solely power and money to reduce inceldom, it uses those as means to get surgery and surgery as a mean to reduce inceldom. Your example doesn't show that they are more important than surgery.

How much incels you think there are relative to the whole population?

Last edited:
my anarchocapitalism ideology
:lul:

quick question for ancaps: you want "private security" firms with access to guns and military training. Tell me why would these firms sell "private security" as a service in exchange for money? What prevents them from literally taking money or whatever else they want using brute fucking force? Other "private security" firms? If so, wouldn't all these "private security" firms just fight each other or merge until only one remains leading to the creation of a, you know a fucking state?

Last edited:
Appeal to purity.

But your example doesn't use solely power and money to reduce inceldom, it uses those as means to get surgery and surgery as a mean to reduce inceldom. Your example doesn't show that they are more important than surgery.

How much incels you think there are relative to the whole population?
with certainty I can't tell you how many incels people exist, how many among this group consider themselves as such, and above all the incel level itself. But I just know that any person with bits of plastic on their face or subcutaneous fat removals IMPROVES and I being a chemist and financial planner I can assure you that the plastic and botox itself (including the procedures) don't cost that much. There is not even talk of multicorporations or the like but literally only of having more medical services from the state (even if the problem of public health in the US does not exist) but for the European incels it could be a golden opportunity. Literally we spend billions of euros for vaccines bullshit against diseases that not even exist anymore and other billions of euros of pensions to keep old losers and I'm sure that with a good amount of chaos in proportion to the relative ease of the protests not only the incels ascend but even the chad and stacy themselves would risk having to compete with those who were seen as the rejected of society.

No surgery for your face. You will never find video evidence of a guy going from ugly to good looking through surgery.

No surgery for your face. You will never find video evidence of a guy going from ugly to good looking through surgery.
Just see people on looksmax claiming they become good looking or more chaddish with facial implants. Is not even a complicated science buddy boyo

Just see people on looksmax claiming they become good looking or more chaddish with facial implants. Is not even a complicated science buddy boyo
"claiming"

Show video evidence of just one guy out of billions on this planet going from ugly to good looking through surgery.

Another day, another greycel

with certainty I can't tell you how many incels people exist, how many among this group consider themselves as such, and above all the incel level itself. But I just know that any person with bits of plastic on their face or subcutaneous fat removals IMPROVES and I being a chemist and financial planner I can assure you that the plastic and botox itself (including the procedures) don't cost that much. There is not even talk of multicorporations or the like but literally only of having more medical services from the state (even if the problem of public health in the US does not exist) but for the European incels it could be a golden opportunity. Literally we spend billions of euros for vaccines bullshit against diseases that not even exist anymore and other billions of euros of pensions to keep old losers and I'm sure that with a good amount of chaos in proportion to the relative ease of the protests not only the incels ascend but even the chad and stacy themselves would risk having to compete with those who were seen as the rejected of society.
True. That´s why patriarchy was born. However, it´s too late. Now foids make more money than men without settling down with their lookmatches. Nude selling apps are a good example. Ugly men lost their last chance to redeem themselves in the dating/sexual market.

Even if they manage to ascend they will return to the dark incel realm again.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back