Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tyson fury masturbating 7 times a day to pump up his T level ahead of his rematch with Wilder.

• Thread starter Genetic garbage
  • Start date
Are you serious? I thought that ruined T. I jacked off chronically as a boy, and as a, let's say "man." It replaced things like hobbies and a social life, things a normal well adjusted adult might have. And now my sex drive is shot. My T is lower case, for sure.

Are you serious? I thought that ruined T. I jacked off chronically as a boy, and as a, let's say "man." It replaced things like hobbies and a social life, things a normal well adjusted adult might have. And now my sex drive is shot. My T is lower case, for sure.
Thats what I always heard also

Masturbaition lowers t
He’s doing it wrong:feelstastyman:

Yes
Yes Google it.Cant attach the article cuz I'm on phone right now and outside.

legit theory

chad fucks and cums at least 3 times a day.
if you cum a lot you force your body to adapt and produce more semen, thus increasing your t levels