Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Tyronecel

F

fxcedxll

Banned
-
I would really like to express my frustration with the disdain for us "Tyrone's" here in the community. I have mild autism and women don't want to talk to a "Tyrone" if he is socially inept. It just makes every women believe I want to rob them. Going to bars and attempting contact, or even the women in my workplace hold me in a wary light. Other Tyrone's hold me in the weird kid light and don't take me seriously. I have addictively played LOL for the last 8 yrs of my life, and it isn't getting better. So why does everyone believe that because I'm black (and with all honesty I do have a big cock.) but me being endowed means nothing if I can even say hello to a female, especially the racy Stacie's that black women have become in modern times.

:feelsrope:

Well, among all the races, if there is one that must be nt, it is the blacks, their "personality" must be as close as possible to certain stereotypes that I will not mention :feelsaww:

Well, among all the races, if there is one that must be nt, it is the blacks, their "personality" must be as close as possible to certain stereotypes that I will not mention :feelsaww:
but we have a hierarchy within our own community just like you guys. I honestly believe us tyronecels have it the hardest

I would really like to express my frustration with the disdain for us "Tyrone's" here in the community. I have mild autism and women don't want to talk to a "Tyrone" if he is socially inept. It just makes every women believe I want to rob them. Going to bars and attempting contact, or even the women in my workplace hold me in a wary light. Other Tyrone's hold me in the weird kid light and don't take me seriously. I have addictively played LOL for the last 8 yrs of my life, and it isn't getting better. So why does everyone believe that because I'm black (and with all honesty I do have a big cock.) but me being endowed means nothing if I can even say hello to a female, especially the racy Stacie's that black women have become in modern times.
greycel, it's because you're black retard not because you are autistic also you are fakecel if women react to you like that if you are a "Tyrone". If you were better than a 7/10 women would go to you to talk not the other way around so it wouldn't matter if you were autistic or not

greycel, it's because you're black retard not because you are autistic also you are fakecel if women react to you like that if you are a "Tyrone". If you were better than a 7/10 women would go to you to talk not the other way around so it wouldn't matter if you were autistic or not
the autism part isnt the primary point im making

also i can link insta to prove tyrone i plan on crating a subculture of tyronecels

the autism part isnt the primary point im making
I said everything there is to say about your situation
1. You're black
2. You're not a "tyrone" you are probably sub 5 and coping

you wouldn't be here if you were a tyrone regardless of how autistic you are

you wouldn't be here if you were a tyrone regardless of how autistic you are
not a tyrone on a personality basis, but what i understood from reading being a tyrone is exclusive to being a black male. correct me if im wrong?

not if no girl ever sees it
This I tired of hearing this bbc shit niggas who mention it gotta be cucks there's no bbc for your face you won't get in bed to show your "bbc" to a foid if you are truecel

This I tired of hearing this bbc shit niggas who mention it gotta be cucks there's no bbc for your face you won't get in bed to show your "bbc" to a foid if you are truecel
I only mention it bcuz thats one of the most common conflictions other incels have when i say i cant get laid as a black man.

I only mention it bcuz thats one of the most common conflictions other incels have when i say i cant get laid as a black man.
If you aren't a thug or good looking as a black Man you are trash to women It's that simple

If you aren't a thug or good looking as a black Man you are trash to women It's that simple
I tried the thug thing its alot harder than one would think most the girls dont care about the guys they are in love with the drugs. white and black foids just suck up too you if they know u have drugs for sale so you will maybe throw them extra or something.

I tried the thug thing its alot harder than one would think most the girls dont care about the guys they are in love with the drugs. white and black foids just suck up too you if they know u have drugs for sale so you will maybe throw them extra or something.
I also attempted to thugmaxx but got no attention went to school with a louis Vuitton belt and earrings in and was still a ghost to women:feelskek: Because my face is ugly

@Tyronecel on insta
You look good and youre tall and you have a BBC, youre just wasting your time, unironically redpilled normies advices would work for you,

You look good and youre tall and you have a BBC, youre just wasting your time, unironically redpilled normies advices would work for you,
"once you go black you cant go back"
"once you play leauge you cant suceed"

"once you go black you cant go back"
"once you play leauge you cant suceed"
Are you in school or working or NEET? For good looking people like you having a social circle and eventually you will ascend. Did you ever had a GF or something?

100% - Permaban Not an incel
Are you in school or working or NEET? For good looking people like you having a social circle and eventually you will ascend. Did you ever had a GF or something?
NEET but I make money developing websites, 21 with no friends, and I have never had a girfriend more than 2 weeks. Normally im the "nice guy"

The thing is you’re probably on the spectrum, I can smell you’re a high inhib shy ,calm guy.

NEET but I make money developing websites, 21 with no friends, and I have never had a girfriend more than 2 weeks. Normally im the "nice guy"
Are they breaking up with you? Why? You wont get an good dating advice on a forum full of guys who never had a date. Youre on the wrong website. If its the mental part then go get meds.