Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Tyrone with not 1 but 2 Stacies

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Be me. Go to fast food restaurant. A nigger high school kid walks in. I order like a well behaved customer. Nigger just goes and sits down and loiters. Few minutes later 2 prime jb high school foids arrive and sit with nigger. When they walk in the ricecel cashier greets them but they ignore, just focus on the nigger bbc.

They sit for 20 minutes and talk and giggle and worship Tyrone and nobody buys anything. Tyrone leaves with them in their car.

IMG 0879

This is why I always use the drive thru. Too many niggers on the inside

Behead and kill all niggers! TND! I deserve those white stacies not some stupid monkeys

Do you know how rare a Stacy is ? And seeing 2 at the same spot is even more rare, they were probably just MTBs or HTBs

Do you know how rare a Stacy is ? And seeing 2 at the same spot is even more rare, they were probably just MTBs or HTBs
Yeah people here overrate, especially since foids are always caked in fakeup

Imo, an actual stacy is more rare than an actual Chad

you niggas in the west have it worse ngl

Every white MTB is a stacy according to users here

Be me. Go to fast food restaurant. A nigger high school kid walks in. I order like a well behaved customer. Nigger just goes and sits down and loiters. Few minutes later 2 prime jb high school foids arrive and sit with nigger. When they walk in the ricecel cashier greets them but they ignore, just focus on the nigger bbc.

They sit for 20 minutes and talk and giggle and worship Tyrone and nobody buys anything. Tyrone leaves with them in their car.
Wait, they approached him? Guy must be like 6+ PSL atleast