Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Tyrone VS Bill Cipher

BLACKED.COM

BLACKED.COM

Ochako Uraraka lover
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240804 100901 Slides

In the heart of Gravity Falls, a quiet day turned into chaos as an otherworldly presence disrupted the peace. Tyrone, a brave young man known for his unyielding spirit, felt a chill run down his spine as he sensed something was terribly wrong.

Suddenly, the sky darkened, and a swirling vortex appeared above the forest. From it emerged Bill Cipher, a malevolent triangle with a single eye and a top hat. He floated down, radiating a sinister aura that made the trees around him wither.

"Greetings, mortals!" Bill announced with a voice dripping with arrogance. "Prepare to witness the true meaning of chaos!"

Tyrone stepped forward, his eyes locked on the floating demon. "Not on my watch," he declared. "I won't let you harm this town homie."

Bill chuckled, his voice echoing eerily. "Oh, how adorable. A human thinks he can stand up to me. Let's see how long you last."

With a snap of his fingers, Bill conjured a wave of dark energy, hurling it towards Tyrone. But Tyrone was quick on his feet, dodging the attack and countering with a powerful punch that sent a shockwave through the ground. Bill evaded the blow effortlessly, his form flickering like a mirage.

"You'll have to do better than that!" Bill taunted.

Undeterred, Tyrone pressed on, using his agility and strength to launch a series of attacks. Each time, Bill evaded with supernatural ease, laughing mockingly. Realizing brute force wouldn't be enough, Tyrone paused to reassess the situation.

Bill, sensing a moment of vulnerability, unleashed a barrage of fiery projectiles. Tyrone barely managed to avoid them, feeling the heat singe his clothes. Desperation began to set in, but he refused to give up.

As the battle raged, Tyrone noticed something peculiar about Bill's movements. He seemed to flicker and distort whenever he dodged an attack. An idea formed in Tyrone's mind, and he decided to take a risk.

"What's the matter, little human? Running out of steam?" Bill sneered, preparing for another assault.

Tyrone smirked. "Not even close."

Summoning every ounce of his strength, Tyrone charged at Bill with a feint. As expected, Bill dodged, flickering momentarily. In that split second, Tyrone redirected his attack to where Bill's form distorted, landing a direct hit.

Bill's eye widened in shock as he was sent sprawling to the ground. For the first time, his confident demeanor faltered. "Impossible! How did you—"

Tyrone didn't let him finish. "Looks like even chaos has a pattern," he said, advancing with determination.

Realizing he was at a disadvantage, Bill snarled. "This isn't over!" With a final, spiteful glare, he vanished into the ether, leaving behind a promise of future reckoning.

However, Tyrone rips Bill out and prevents him from escape and holds Bill by his eye

"I'm Tyrone... and I AM GOING TO FUCK YO GIRL!!!" Tyrone shouts before punching Bill atomizing him which results in resetting other timelines.

Tyrone floats back down looks forward, there is someone...

Ochako Uraraka looks at Tyrone, ready to kill Tyrone

"I will kill you Tyrone." Ochako Uraraka says.

---

To be continued.

Last edited:
View attachment 1214356

In the heart of Gravity Falls, a quiet day turned into chaos as an otherworldly presence disrupted the peace. Tyrone, a brave young man known for his unyielding spirit, felt a chill run down his spine as he sensed something was terribly wrong.

Suddenly, the sky darkened, and a swirling vortex appeared above the forest. From it emerged Bill Cipher, a malevolent triangle with a single eye and a top hat. He floated down, radiating a sinister aura that made the trees around him wither.

"Greetings, mortals!" Bill announced with a voice dripping with arrogance. "Prepare to witness the true meaning of chaos!"

Tyrone stepped forward, his eyes locked on the floating demon. "Not on my watch," he declared. "I won't let you harm this town homie."

Bill chuckled, his voice echoing eerily. "Oh, how adorable. A human thinks he can stand up to me. Let's see how long you last."

With a snap of his fingers, Bill conjured a wave of dark energy, hurling it towards Tyrone. But Tyrone was quick on his feet, dodging the attack and countering with a powerful punch that sent a shockwave through the ground. Bill evaded the blow effortlessly, his form flickering like a mirage.

Undeterred, Tyrone pressed on, using his agility and strength to launch a series of attacks. Each time, Bill evaded with supernatural ease, laughing mockingly. Realizing brute force wouldn't be enough, Tyrone paused to reassess the situation.

Bill, sensing a moment of vulnerability, unleashed a barrage of fiery projectiles. Tyrone barely managed to avoid them, feeling the heat singe his clothes. Desperation began to set in, but he refused to give up.

As the battle raged, Tyrone noticed something peculiar about Bill's movements. He seemed to flicker and distort whenever he dodged an attack. An idea formed in Tyrone's mind, and he decided to take a risk.

"What's the matter, little human? Running out of steam?" Bill sneered, preparing for another assault.

Summoning every ounce of his strength, Tyrone charged at Bill with a feint. As expected, Bill dodged, flickering momentarily. In that split second, Tyrone redirected his attack to where Bill's form distorted, landing a direct hit.

Bill's eye widened in shock as he was sent sprawling to the ground. For the first time, his confident demeanor faltered. "Impossible! How did you—"

Tyrone didn't let him finish. "Looks like even chaos has a pattern," he said, advancing with determination.

Realizing he was at a disadvantage, Bill snarled. "This isn't over!" With a final, spiteful glare, he vanished into the ether, leaving behind a promise of future reckoning.

However, Tyrone rips Bill out and prevents him from escape and holds Bill by his eye

"I'm Tyrone... and I AM GOING TO FUCK YO GIRL!!!" Tyrone shouts before punching Bill atomizing him which results in resetting other timelines.

---

To be continued.
Makima, Revy, Yoru and Midari all win over both.

Imagine your bjj victims finding your .is account and realizing they lost to someone who posts Tyrone threads :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
:feelskek::feelskek:

Better yet, finding out they lost to an Ochako Uraraka enthusiast:feelskek:

Mods pin this high effort gem.
@Fat Link @proudweeb

aight mang, this was nice, inceldom cured :smonk: :dab:

IT will HOPEFULLY touch this

View attachment 1214356

---

To be continued.
Did that Jew Alex hirsch leak this