Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Tyrone slap the shit out of a french roastie !

I used to hate these tree swingers before the blackpill. Now they are lifefuel, big respect.

I used to hate these tree swingers before the blackpill. Now they are lifefuel, big respect.
One of the benefits is that you can watch these videos without immediately taking the foid's side.

That's what you get for hanging around nigs thot

Sucks to be the guy rooting for wife beater types but time has slowly opened my eyes.

Sucks to be the guy rooting for wife beater types but time has slowly opened my eyes.
yep. Your viewpoint will always be horrifyingly obscure and revealing it will be hell for you.

When your friend is getting beat up by immigrants but 19179563

Not even close to a tyrone

I looked into the video and he slapped her because she refuse to give him her number. She is also 16. That guy was also a rapper, BBR Negeu

Love these videos. Nothing like a roastie getting toasty. Fuck you foid.

Tyrone? Would have been more accurate to title it "Monkey slaps women, jungle goes wild"

Just missing the van

Don't get the love in for scumbags like this tbh, to attack anyone (guy or girl) for no reason is a dick move.

Bitch deserved to be slapped twice. Make her wear the burqa.

Nigga deadass bodied that bitch