Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tyrone shows you how to go from a 2 to a 10

NoBBCcel

NoBBCcel

Officer
★★★★★

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/5CsBBpCDdmU?feature=share

The first one i somewhat agreed, although i think a PERFECT physique would only grant you 1 pt, but the rest was dogshit. It's like he ran out of ideas halfway through. NPCs in the comments are eating this shit up. I hate how normfags post bullshit like this for clicks and likes knowing that it's complete and utter garbage.

The Black community in the West is extremely blue-pilled. I keep hearing them talk about "Rizz" as if it's some mystical force, you need to power yourself up with to get women :feelshaha:

where's the tyrone?

The Black community in the West is extremely blue-pilled. I keep hearing them talk about "Rizz" as if it's some mystical force, you need to power yourself up with to get women :feelshaha:
I bet they're all secretly black pilled. They just push this blue pill agenda to white guys so they can keep cucking them

:lul: They used to call it "game" before the rise of zoomers born in 2000s. No gym or positive affirmations for height & face. Normies must cope one way or another. Skin care & facial grooming can help in some cases where a pretty boy face is hidden underneath excessive facial hair or unhealthy skin. But if your face is natually ugly no amount of skin care or facial grooming will save you

Last edited:
Tyrone? Thats just so gymmaxxed blackcel tbh. Nigga looks like CJ from GTA SA

Yeah it's really fucking annoying trying to explain to family members that "rizz"= face and height.

Dude's mentally ill

'Wear nice clothes, and you go from a 4/10 to a 7/10'

:feelsPop: I can't. His clothes are not even that good.

"...growing up without a father figure" JFL

Bones determine everything. Jfl skin Care is such a retarded cope. Your face looks Bad because of The recessed bones underneath

Rizz has been a pretty common throughout genz past few months

no tyroone, just a gymmaxxed normie

He's very delusional but at least he isn't as delusional as bluepillers that think looks don't matter.

:feelshaha: :feelshaha:

but the rest was dogshit. It's like he ran out of ideas halfway through. NPCs in the comments are eating this shit up. I hate how normfags post bullshit like this for clicks and likes knowing that it's complete and utter garbage.

Charcoal normie.

Tyrone Lite ,
Leaning towards High tier normie facially

He should take some meds: :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back