Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Tyrone piledrives chad into oblivion edit

FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

Ex JBW believer
★★★★★

Tyrones will always triumph over chads and there is nothing you can do about it.

This affects me... how?
Tyrones will eventually take over the world once they overcome their IQ nerf and fuck your mother and the mother of JBW believers until they no longer believe JBW

Tyrones will eventually take over the world once they overcome their IQ nerf and fuck your mother and the mother of JBW believers until they no longer believe JBW
they will never overcome the iq nerf.

they will always be dumb niggers unless they stop breeding with other niggers

Dude, stop obsessing over Tyrone so much.

More like cuckcels.is

Besides, a cel with a gun beats Tyrone everyday.
100% even if a nigger has a gun he doesn't know how to use he will just shoot with one hand and miss all the shots.

More like cuckcels.is

Besides, a cel with a gun beats Tyrone everyday.
The bullets would bounce off Tyrone and would would turn the bullets into sun plasma and reflect them back

Aleksandr is a pussy, even Mike Tyson now would make Aleksandr cry with one finger tap
Tyson is going to tear Jake Paul a new one.

You’re sounding like a 4chan user brocel.

The bullets would bounce off Tyrone and would would turn the bullets into sun plasma and reflect them back
Nah. The only 6 foot in a Tyrone or Chad's life after running into a guncel on a mission is the grave their moms put them in.

Nah. The only 6 foot in a Tyrone or Chad's life after running into a guncel on a mission is the grave their moms put them in.
Tyrone overwrites the chad and the guncel's reality therefore not only erasing them but also making everyone forget their existence

Tyrone overwrites the chad and the guncel's reality therefore not only erasing them but also making everyone forget their existence
Look man, I've worked in the ER in the trenches so I've seen my fair share of Tyrones with their heads busted open by a few caps. Most of the time the guy who did the deed was some normie who he beefed with. BMI and muscle don't mean shit when the steel comes out.

Look man, I've worked in the ER in the trenches so I've seen my fair share of Tyrones with their heads busted open by a few caps. Most of the time the guy who did the deed was some normie who he beefed with. BMI and muscle don't mean shit when the steel comes out.
Those "Tyrones" in question are somalis, the false Tyrones.

:bigbrain:

Steel beats all.
Bruh there's hardly any of those in most of the US, except Minnesota & Jew York iirc.

Nah son. These some geechee niggas sitting in the morgue. Go watch your local news and you'll see what I mean.

Nah son. These some geechee niggas sitting in the morgue. Go watch your local news and you'll see what I mean.
Cope about it, Tyrone is unkillable, only another Tyrone can kill a Tyrone

You've made threads about Tyrone more times than Hitler tried to make an alliance with the Anglos.

This schtick got old a long time ago.

This isn't even funny anymore, dude. What is this distasteful joke?
OP seems autistic me. Kinda like how an autistic kid keeps repeating the same thing every time tirelessly

Prove it then.

And no, I dont care about you cherry-picking some lighter skinned Turks or Castizos to "prove they're all white" jfl
:lul: :lul: Why did you even bring those race up and mention that stuff ? Do you like arguing with me