Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Tyrone out on the town with his noodle gf

Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Member of The Akatsuki
★★★★★

Brutal heightpill, she's like 5'4 and he's 6'0 jfl

If i was a Tyrone i wouldn't touch her with 10 foot pole.

Being a rice male must be hell on earth.:fuk:

Lucky Tyrone probably has dozens of noodles lined up ready to take his BBC up the ass. I don't take this bullshit that noodlewhores are somehow negatively predisposed to blacks, not for a second. The only race of men that I see that get screwed somewhat is ricecels. I don't live in the west, but that's my best judgement from my 3rd world shithole.

Asian women want to be white women so bad they will even follow white women's lead in dating black for wokeness. Just anything but Asian.

Lucky Tyrone probably has dozens of noodles lined up ready to take his BBC up the ass. I don't take this bullshit that noodlewhores are somehow negatively predisposed to blacks, not for a second. The only race of men that I see that get screwed somewhat is ricecels. I don't live in the west, but that's my best judgement from my 3rd world shithole.
The main difference between FOB (Native) noodlewhores, and american (westernized) ones is their broad access to dating white chad's.

The ones in the states are surrounded by white's, and can get with one whenever they want, but the ones overseas, rarely ever see a foreigner in general, so they're probably more open to trying it.