Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Tyrone makes roastie toastie.

based and monkeypilled

Idk why but I expected a flamethrower

Wtf I love the 13% now

Low inhib can be a God send at times like this.

Tyrone unleashed his inner chimp on unsuspecting roastie.

based and agressionpilled

That could also be me. Man, I am so close of doing something like this. Whenever I see a female like this I just want to destroy her.

Just nigs being nigs

Womyn should remember they can't pull their bullshits with black people. The difference with other ethnicity, they're not neutered.
They also cut the best part.
I would love to see the soy boys screaming and shaking.

Extremely based and BBCpilled.To show that he was more alpha than his enemy ,he beat up the nearest foid.It was a course of action just from innate animal instinct built upon by millions of years of negro evolution.

Extremely based and BBCpilled.To show that he was more alpha than his enemy ,he beat up the nearest foid.It was a course of action just from innate animal instinct built upon by millions of years of negro evolution.

JFL. And there are hardly any blackcels. Chimpmaxxed black dudes like this one are more likely to have multiple sexual partners too.
"Just be a chimp theory" .

JFL. And there are hardly any blackcels. Chimpmaxxed black dudes like this one are more likely to have multiple sexual partners too.
Cope. This place is full of niggercels.

I laughed, ngl.
@Ryo_Hazuki

When I seen the title I thought she was going to be set on fire lol

Have to save this for the spank bank

the foid's desire to fuck him increased exponentially after that.

Wtf I love the 13% now
What's that
Womyn should remember they can't pull their bullshits with black people. The difference with other ethnicity, they're not neutered.
They also cut the best part.
I would love to see the soy boys screaming and shaking.
Loads of niggers are white knights dont kid yourself

Cope. This place is full of niggercels.
Niggers are most likely the lowest amount we have. This forum is mostly white. I'm sure there's more rice and curries by far here. I rarely see anyone identify as a spic or nigger here

Niggers are most likely the lowest amount we have. This forum is mostly white. I'm sure there's more rice and curries by far here. I rarely see anyone identify as a spic or nigger here
Shitskin nigger cope. The only reason whites make up the majority of this forum is because they are the majority of the western population. And even then whites are still severely under represented compared to ethnics/ethniggers.

Shitskin nigger cope. The only reason whites make up the majority of this forum is because they are the majority of the western population. And even then whites are still severely under represented compared to ethnics/ethniggers.
Shitskin nigger cope is all you ever say. Niggers have high smv in the west not sure why you cant accept that. And they're the 2nd most race in USA. So why are there way more curries and rice than niggers by that logic? Theres way less asians and Indians than niggers in the west

[Based]

Watched over and over again like ten times, still satisfying every time.

Even tyrones will be on our side when the Beta Uprising happens.

Tarek Fatah said:
This scene from New York reflects the ethical, moral, civil and political slide of the United States into oblivion that has begun.

That's a long way to say "niggers be niggin'"

Silly bitch should know better, stay the fuck out of a rampaging BBC's way or get fucked up.

That could also be me. Man, I am so close of doing something like this. Whenever I see a female like this I just want to destroy her.
You should do it in the German equivalent of the DMV

You have any proof of this faggot?

JFL @ requiring proof for something so obvious. The only Blackcels are the ones who act civilized. Not blaming them if they dont want to act like chimps , but thugmaxxing for blacks is essential to get laid. If youre black and not thugmaxxed, you are putting yourself at a severe disadvantage. Like someone here said, blacks being 13% on the whole (male and female) are underrepresented on incel forums, while asians and curries being a much smaller percentage are hugely over represented.

when white men become a minority and poc gain more influence politics, policing etc white women are soooooooo fucked

B A S E D
A S E D B
S E D B A
E D B A S
D B A S E

Niggers breed out of control across the planet.

This is not caused by having low SMV.

How are Africans so low inhib? I'm so fucking jealous.