Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Tyrone is mocking us

I hate the zoomers with that shitty haircut so much. I want to kick that kid's teeth in.

I hate the zoomers with that shitty haircut so much. I want to kick that kid's teeth in.
thats brazilian style , foids love it as violent crimes are comitted by guys with that hairstyle .

Last edited:
I see height as more of an insurance stat than anything

If your 6ft with an ugly face, then your guaranteed to get some kind of girl, but it doesn't mean she'll be pretty, or even average looking

Good.

Screenshot 20210708 235741 1

He looks more like a Jeremy totally heightcoping.

Where is Tyrone?

DIOS MIO, EL OGRO DE LAS AMERICAS

How is that "mocking" us? He agreed with the heightpill and didn't even mention us

Honestly, I NEVER see Tyrones or Chads shitting on us, its always the incels in denial: 30 YO virgins on reddit, trannies, etc. or some frustrated older whore.

He literally has a clown nose :feelskek:

If your 6ft with an ugly face, then your guaranteed to get some kind of girl, but it doesn't mean she'll be pretty, or even average looking

6 ft. depends on location, in Europe with that height you're basically a dwarf. It's at least 6'6 here.

As for the original bloke, how is he a Tyrone? Tyrone is Black, he looks like a Mulatto.

Why even attack someone who's blackpilling others?

Hes speaking truth tho

He is a nigger that talks like a faggot