Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

tyrone in da hood

Did he actually stab him at any point? I didn't see it.

Clearly the culprit in any case is white supremacy. It causes the poverty that means nigs have to stab other nigs (preferably hobomaxxed ones) -- lucrative crime tbh.

Did he actually stab him at any point? I didn't see it.

Clearly the culprit in any case is white supremacy. It causes the poverty that means nigs have to stab other nigs (preferably hobomaxxed ones) -- lucrative crime tbh.
probably all the single mom foids

Imagine all the sex he got after that

to think such a 3/10 foid can invoke such violence

pussy ass nigger knight bitch had to take a knife to confront the homeless dude.

Wow, its fucking nothing

"inceldom discussion"

low iq ethnics

As someone who is from the UK I can confirm this is what it's like. And thanks to our cucked gun laws, we can't defend ourselves from these thugs.

As someone who is from the UK I can confirm this is what it's like. And thanks to our cucked gun laws, we can't defend ourselves from these thugs.

>be from uk
>not allowed to use pepper spray

And thanks to our cucked gun laws, we can't defend ourselves from these thugs.
It really sucks being from Europe and especially Britain where you can´t even legally own any handguns.
not allowed to use pepper spray
lol Denmark just got a new law a few days ago that states that people who have been victims of violence or stalking can now own a pepperspray for protection in their own home, but it´s still illegal to carry outside the home.

It really sucks being from Europe and especially Britain where you can´t even legally own any handguns.
I know it's completely ridiculous, the only guns I want to own are a Glock 17 and an AR-15 but they've both banned here. I wish Britain's gun laws were more like America's or Switzerland's tbh.

I know it's completely ridiculous, the only guns I want to own are a Glock 17 and an AR-15 but they've both banned here. I wish Britain's gun laws were more like America's or Switzerland's tbh.
I hear you if I ever win the lottery I am moving to the US immediately!

niggers in their natural enviornment

I wish Britain's gun laws were more like America's
Gun rights are the only good thing (((America))) has left. Even if they are only a half-truth at this point and already on their way out, with all the cucked regulations.

JFL at burgerstan. Feels good not being American ngl

Gun rights are the only good thing (((America))) has left.
tbh.

ZOG won’t get the guns though. I can assure you on that. They will have to kill more than half the population if they want the guns.

“From my cold dead hands you sons of bitches!”