Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tyrone humiliates old, entitled and washed up roastie

roastie destroyed

>Roastie
>Boomer
>Roastie Boomer
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Niggers vs old cunt. Both are annoying

Never confront the nigger playing his loud jungle drums, just call the cops, they're on our side and handle the monkeys promptly.

eternal tyrone strikes again. i hate the new york accent

I wish I was tyrone. If it was me I would of been beta black kent and turned it down.

lmao at ethnics cheering this on, I have no sympathy for the foid, tho, she probably voted for Obama and was a free love hippie in the 60s. Boomers were fucking retards who had no conception of cause and effect. You don't get to have vibrant diversity and a polite society, one or the other, retards.

Ethniks destroyng an old slut, what a bunch tough guys.
We don't know the full story. And it would be different with someone else.
The problem whites are conditioned by the media. White guilt, white privilege, etc.
Never confront the nigger playing his loud jungle drums, just call the cops, they're on our side and handle the monkeys promptly.
He had a dream.