Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Tyrone has taken over my local pub.

Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-
My local in the village that I live in, which is tiny and full of forever alone/incel farmer type older men used to be a safe haven for me. There is literally about 2000 people here, probably 1500 men/500 women (and about 400 of those are old 50 + women) and the pub is FULL of single men/divorcees for the last 20 years, there is ONE femoid who comes in here who is 55ish and in an LTR with one of the barmen. There was never any pressure with anything femoid related as they were never in here plus all of us knew we were going to be single forever, even joking about it.

The main point I'm making is I'm an alcoholiccel and anytime I was to pissed up to walk home I would just simply go upstairs and crash out and the old landlord was fine with this as every single penny of neetbux I get is spent in here. Now Tyrone has taken over all that is ending plus he wants to turn it into a MUSIC pub!! A fucking reggae pub in the middle of a little village in the middle of nowhere!!

Good luck with that and thanks very fucking much for taking away mine and all my forever alone/incel friends only sanctuary!

fucking lol how ultra extroverted blacks just show up and everyone makes room for them immediately

guess everyone's stuck doing fucking tribal dances now to unwind in a rural nordic village or wherever you live

protect your holyland

All farmers have guns, right?

fucking lol how ultra extroverted blacks just show up and everyone makes room for them immediately

guess everyone's stuck doing fucking tribal dances now to unwind in a rural nordic village or wherever you live
Southwest England, he is LITERALLY the only black guy in this whole place. The last time I seen one in person was when I was 4 years old, 30 years ago.

Southwest England, he is LITERALLY the only black guy in this whole place. The last time I seen one in person was when I was 4 years old, 30 years ago.
whites have a brain disease that makes them give undue deference to blacks, especially when they are in low numbers, basically rockstars. and by whites i mean white women or mixed groups where white women seized all the power

whites have a brain disease that makes them give undue deference to blacks, especially when they are in low numbers, basically rockstars. and by whites i mean white women or mixed groups where white women seized all the power
He won't last, he will soon realise he will become incel living here. Unless he wants to fuck old, married women. Plus I can't see cider swilling farmers in their 50's/60's suddenly interested in dancing to Bob Marley or whatever shit to relax after 14 hours of crop sewing/milking cows etc.

Tyrone and Chad will find you wherever you hide.

A black guy shows up and u flip your shit? I don’t get.

Did he asked everyone about his decision, basically how he is gonna turn your old bar into music cloub? He will do that and dance there alone?

Did he asked everyone about his decision, basically how he is gonna turn your old bar into music cloub? He will do that and dance there alone?
every white woman in a 500km radius will sniff him out and come in to dance

No, if you'd bothered to read the post properly you would see that I used to be able to get pissed as fuck there and sleep upstairs rather than stagger a mile home as I spend every penny of my neetbux in the place. Plus he is turning a quiet, forever alone/incel sanctuary in to a Reggae music pub in a TINY English country village where no-one is interested in this. It's the only pub in this place and there is about 2% people under 25 here and it's full of old farmers who like to sit and unwind after a busy, backbreaking day farming. Not dance to nigger jive.

No, if you'd bothered to read the post properly you would see that I used to be able to get pissed as fuck there and sleep upstairs rather than stagger a mile home as I spend every penny of my neetbux in the place. Plus he is turning a quiet, forever alone/incel sanctuary in to a Reggae music pub in a TINY English country village where no-one is interested in this. It's the only pub in this place and there is about 2% people under 25 here and it's full of old farmers who like to sit and unwind after a busy, backbreaking day farming. Not dance to nigger jive.
Are you from Devon ?

Tumblr mj7uuhLCtM1qbtzbno3 500

PUBs are no place for chads out femoids.

They are a special place for alcoholics and wagecucks on happy hour to drink and bitch about life without pressure

Kill him and crucify him.

They are a special place for alcoholics and wagecucks on happy hour to drink and bitch about life without pressure

Don't worry, Tyrone is dying on his ass here, I might make a video and post it. This is embarrassing lol :lul:
Tenor 4

Kill him and crucify him.
I won't need to, this shit won't last brother. It will be like the Mexican tapas bar experiment 8 years ago which lasted 2 months before the Chico's went bankrupt. Just because a pub is cheap, try and do some market research because this shit will NEVER work here lmfao!! Where I live is as close to Incelistan as you will get, we do not like or put up with this crap.
FA8D17AF A0C1 4323 BF47 23E86DD7DEBA

Last edited:
JFL @ a black dude hanging out in rural Devon. How the fuck did he find his way out of Hackney??

JFL @ a black dude hanging out in rural Devon. How the fuck did he find his way out of Hackney??
It's Somerset I live in, but still, he's from Bristol which is FULL of blacks and allsorts and VERY liberal. JFL @Colston Hall is there, a major concert venue that is also named after one of Britains biggest slave traders from the 1800's :lul::lul::lul::lul:

It's Somerset I live in, but still, he's from Bristol which is FULL of blacks and allsorts and VERY liberal. JFL @Colston Hall is there, a major concert venue that is also named after one of Britains biggest slave traders from the 1800's :lul::lul::lul::lul:

He’s probably so uneducated that he doesn’t even know. Yeah I forgot Bristol was full of black people, leftover from the slave trade from when Bristol was a port I guess?

JBB theory proven once again. if they were curries they would be shot on site lmao

Black guy shows up and is trying to change the culture of the whole pub to what he wants, cause he's selfish.

Ye i agree OP, it's shitty.

Black guy shows up and is trying to change the culture of the whole pub to what he wants, cause he's selfish.

Ye i agree OP, it's shitty.
don't trigger this guy, half of this thread got deleted because he was spamming black supremacy bait. that's why I wrote "thx mods" above.

don't trigger this guy, half of this thread got deleted because he was spamming black supremacy bait. that's why I wrote "thx mods" above.
Black supremacy bait?
This is why we need Tellem-T back SMH he was a funny nigga, threads like this were hilarious and gold
Asasdasdasddasd

He will fuck them all until he runs out of cum, and then he'll still cockring himself and pump their cunts despite his empty balls, just to know he is the king of the town.

It wasn’t bait. Jfl at any opinions that disagree with the whole of this forum. No one says anything About the other things spewed here.

this straight up sounds like some kinda sitcom you would see on the BBC....black mon moves to small English town and re-invigorates the old white populace with funky music and dance routines...

@FACEandLMS you know what to do now you faggot.

I wondered what that meant lol.

this straight up sounds like some kinda sitcom you would see on the BBC....black mon moves to small English town and re-invigorates the old white populace with funky music and dance routines...

@FACEandLMS you know what to do now you faggot.
Tyrone can go to a small town and get laid and have people respect him, a 6ft3 wide BBC Ogre like @FACEandLMS will be perceived as a threat, you tryna get him fucking lynched?

Niggers will be niggers

Tyrone can go to a small town and get laid and have people respect him, a 6ft3 wide BBC Ogre like @FACEandLMS will be perceived as a threat, you tryna get him fucking lynched?

nah...all he has to do is Marley-max and he will be fine....

s-l1600.jpg

open your own pub. A proper pub.

drink at home, even better

I don't understand. Why the fuck the owner would sell the pub to a black? Considering thaty ou live in a village and all that.

you can still drink there

Are you the only one bothered by the music or do you thikn you can talk to other regulars to negotiate with the guy ?