Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Tyrone has betrayed us.

Someone paid him hundreds of dollars to make that video...

Tyrone will scream Heil Hitler 1488 in the camera if someone pays him enough

Lmfao hes right about the ocarina of time speedrunning though :lul::lul::lul:

is this the spring season finale of incels.is? Today has been fucking wild

Wait why was blackletcel banned?
Damn, you don't know? I urge you to skim through the whogivesafucc exposed thread, to find the blackletcel stuff, he said faaar worse things
basically he lied about everything and lives the life of a tyrone

Damn, you don't know? I urge you to skim through the whogivesafucc exposed thread, to find the blackletcel stuff, he said faaar worse things
Gonna have to go have a look at that.

God dmanit and that asshole was always trying to argue about jbw and saying that it's over for blacks while he was a tyrone.

A day of traitors, this will go down in incel history as the great incel betrayal.

it's sad this guy most likely gets laid every night

some incel tears cuck or trp coper legit spent all this money when they already know we wont listen

And it was fairly widely known user. How many more fakecels there's left, i wonder?

Give him some money and he'll say everything you want.

edit : damn the fucker aged terribly.

Last edited:
And it was fairly widely known user. How many more fakecels there's left, i wonder?
This place is FULL of fakecels. Like, a good 50% if not more of the userbase is fakecels lmao.

This place is FULL of fakecels. Like, a good 50% if not more of the userbase is fakecels lmao.
They only way to get rid of them is make all new users post their pics (goes against privacy), and if we collectively decide one's looks is above 5/10 he's getting instant ban. This ensures all mentalcels would be wiped out, too, but well, they can go to mentalcels.me, if they want to keep lying to themselves.

They only way to get rid of them is make all new users post their pics (goes against privacy), and if we collectively decide one's looks is above 5/10 he's getting instant ban. This ensures all mentalcels would be wiped out, too, but well, they can go to mentalcels.me, if they want to keep lying to themselves.
Okay but what if they get a ugly friend to do the picture for them?

Okay but what if they get a ugly friend to do the picture for them?
Wow. They frauded us. They've managed to achieve the best thing in their lives. Then they may larp here, as long as we not expose them.

JFL at the person who wrote this trying to be funny.

Wish I had his laugh

But but but ! Just be white!

That's blackletcel? Wasn't that guy posting on /r/truerateme? everyone told him he looks good be he insisted he is a 2/10 subhuman.

That's blackletcel? Wasn't that guy posting on /r/truerateme? everyone told him he looks good be he insisted he is a 2/10 subhuman.
I'm not sure who you're talking about, but blackletcel posted a pic of himself on discord, and sent a ton of messages last night about how he slays, how he only comes here for a laugh, and doesn't know what it is like to be treated like shit.

based chad blackpilled tyrone: YOU WILL NEVA GET THE S U C C

the virgin bluepilled tyrone: improve muh personality, muh skills and you will have sex

I'm not sure who you're talking about, but blackletcel posted a pic of himself on discord, and sent a ton of messages last night about how he slays, how he only comes here for a laugh, and doesn't know what it is like to be treated like shit.
I saw that same pic posted on /r/truerateme, I think he even had it as his avatar here.

It's funny because it's true. A lot of fakecels being exposed in the last 3 days.

At least he was paid to do this, so im not mad at him directly. Sucks how he devolves into platitudes. But the ocarina part funny as hell

He gets paid to do that kind of shit. The dude is a genius on how to milk the fuck out of the internet larpers.
A day of traitors, this will go down in incel history as the great incel betrayal.

It's like order 66 against incels lol
At least he was paid to do this, so im not mad at him directly. Sucks how he devolves into platitudes. But the ocarina part funny as hell

He makes a business out of it and he's damn successful. I pity at the ones who pay him to do so tbh. IMO it's not fucking worth it unless it goes PPAP viral.

Probably. We'll end up just rotting with infamy due to the goddamn publicity.

Last edited:
Blackletcel was a tyronne? Man wtf

that was actually pretty funny imo
it may even be true for a subset of 4/10s here, but even if it were, most are too bitter to try self-improvement.

Lmfaooooooooooo ocarina of time speedrunning

Just evidence that normies have no fucking idea about shit.

Someone paid him hundreds of dollars to make that video...
I wish it was possible to be a mercenary in this age, get tons of money for killing people?Damn what a dream, that's the only work I would be willing to do. Besides I doubt any true incels or volcels would be targeted by them.

Just went on this guy's channel, didn't realize he charged so much for these videos.