Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Tyrone Has A Message For Incels

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
10/10 quality shitpost.

Oww shit tyrone owned everyone of us :lul::lul::lul: its over for incels

Holy fuck, a popular youtuber is telling everyone to go ER, I'm dying. :lul::lul::lul::lul:

That's not Tyrone, that's a cucktear thinking hes a Tyrone.

Its funnier if you actually know westphaggot, mrz and alienfranco

That's not Tyrone, that's a cucktear thinking hes a Tyrone.

4chan gave him that name, pretty funny he took it in stride, but i guess trolls are his largest customers now.

This vid was posted in 2015.
Damn, that explains it. No WAY he would have gotten away with this, these days, since, well, it looks like everyone started taking his advice.

who is this guy

Aware us.

Westphaggot = sluthate mod nobody liked
mrz = 25 year old virgin writing tl;dr forum posts about how pedophilia should be legal
alienfranco = whitecel who bragged about getting a 2/10 Indian woman to blow him

There's other high quality posters on SH, one other that comes to mind is MasterYoda, dude got scammed in PUA bootcamps and wrote a lot of good redpill material.

mrz = 25 year old virgin writing tl;dr forum posts about how pedophilia should be legal
alienfranco = whitecel who bragged about getting a 2/10 Indian woman to blow him

There's other high quality posters on SH, one other that comes to mind is MasterYoda, dude got scammed in PUA bootcamps and wrote a lot of good redpill material.
Kek. Thanks for educating men. I used to do research on PUA and found the sluthate forum but I had to cope so I didn't visit that forum anymore. I probably should have.

Does he know what he is talking about?

Mrz was and is a cancer.

Like Tyger and most of those fuckers.

Glad none of them could post here for more than 10 minutes before getting banned. They can keep rotting on lookism.

All men should be blackpilled like this.

JFL. This is actually funny.

Damn, that explains it. No WAY he would have gotten away with this, these days, since, well, it looks like everyone started taking his advice.
why do people have to 'get away with it'? what are they going to do to you?

holy fuck this dude talks like a real miscer

Last edited: