Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Tyrone got exposed for having a small dick by his girlfriend

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
This is a brutal dickpill that happened in highschool.
There was this Tyrone guy and he was dating a Mexican girl. Eventually the Tyrone got to the point where she was ready to have sex with him, and she obviously assumed he would have a BBC, but he didnt.
After that she exposed the fact that he had a small dick to the whole school. That gossip spread like a wildfire.
I actually felt bad for the Tyrone. Before that he was confident, afterwards you could see how his soul had been destroyed. He had to walk around the school being tormented by the fact that everyone knew he had a small dick.

small dick= 6 inches probably

The bbc myth starts to backfire for them

The dickpill destroys even chads and tyrones. Brootal ngl

That's why civilization created the notion of being embarassed for being naked, imagine having your small dick or roastie showing up, that would be instant inceldom for them.

if you have a small one as a blackie you need to rope

Stormfront retards, and nazi alt-right retards need to GTFIH.

I'm 6 inches :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

small dick= 6 inches probably
Honestly yeah I think It was around 5-6 inches because I remember another roastie was telling me about the gossip, and she said "she said tyrones dick was this small" and she made a gesture with her hands to show the size.
The gesture she made was legit about 5-6 inches, I remember that dickpill hit me hard too because I was thinking "shit that's my size too :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:"

That's why civilization created the notion of being embarassed for being naked, imagine having your small dick or roastie showing up, that would be instant inceldom for them.
there are growers and showers. you can have small flaccid size but above average when erect.

Having big dick must be seen as something inhuman and so shamed. This Is What they did in the past. I miss the past so much

From Tyrone to Blackcel.

Honestly yeah I think It was around 5-6 inches because I remember another roastie was telling me about the gossip, and she said "she said tyrones dick was this small" and she made a gesture with her hands to show the size.
The gesture she made was legit about 5-6 inches, I remember that dickpill hit me hard too because I was thinking "shit that's my size too :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:"
Under 17.8cm (under 7 inches) = Permavirgin truecel who will never have a happy sex life

there are growers and showers. you can have small flaccid size but above average when erect.
Growers can't show their true power straight away, they can't attract foids with a volume in the pants like showers do. They would suffer in the past too, me included.

There's a reason why in every culture all around the world, even in isolated Amazonian tribes, men cover their penises.

Last edited:
Being an incel is bad enough... Having a small dick on top of that is suifuel... :feelsrope::kys:
At least a foid will never see my dick anyway. Thats how I cope with having a micropenis

Every man can be made an incel by a foid

Small dick to foids = sub7 inch