Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tyrone goes ER

Subhuman Currycel

Subhuman Currycel

Self-banned
-

My nigga @Colvin76 don't do it.

colvin isn't that based

Loks Latino/Mullatto tbh

This isn't the sewers idiot. Fake bullshit threads belong in the sewers.

ALSO THREADS LIKE THIS MAKE ME SUICIDAL. IF YOU KEEP MAKING THREADS LIKE THIS YOU, ARE BASICALLY TELLING ME THAT YOU HATE ME AND THAT YOU WANT ME TO KILL MYSELF.

I will post videos of me self harming everytime a thread like this is made. say I won't

Last edited:

ALSO THREADS LIKE THIS MAKE ME SUICIDAL. IF YOU KEEP MAKING THREADS LIKE THIS YOU, ARE BASICALLY TELLING ME THAT YOU HATE ME AND THAT YOU WANT ME TO KILL MYSELF.

I will post videos of me self harming everytime a thread like this is made. say I won't
Fam Issa joke chillax

Fam Issa joke chillax
THEN PUT IT IN THE SEWERS THEN.

DON'T POST THIS BULLSHIT IN OFFTOPIC/INCELDOM DISCUSSION. Anyone who can't follow this rule will have their threads ruined and will have their thread spammed with videos of me self harming

DON'T POST THIS BULLSHIT IN OFFTOPIC/INCELDOM DISCUSSION. Anyone who can't follow this rule will have their threads ruined and will have their thread spammed with videos of me self harming
I’m dying lol

Tbh didn’t even know what the sewers was never visit offtopic
Loks Latino/Mullatto tbh
I would kill all the curries in the world to have his jaw tbh

I’m dying lol
And everyone on this forum wants me dead too.

By the end of the year I will suicide and live stream it and include all the users on my suicide note

And everyone on this forum wants me dead too.

By the end of the year I will suicide and live stream it and include all the users on my suicide note
F0FAE834 1F3E 4A19 BD44 37410A3A027C

Nah but seriously bro your cool don’t do it.
Compete in powerlifting or someshit you mog your weight class

Nah but seriously bro your cool don’t do it.
Compete in powerlifting or someshit you mog your weight class
Not really.

So many 165s and 74s are squatting 600+ lbs benching 400+ lbs and deadlifting 700+ lbs. I'll obviously never be able to get close to that level :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:. Even moving up a class wont matter because the 181s & 83s are way stronger

Not really.

So many 165s and 74s are squatting 600+ lbs benching 400+ lbs and deadlifting 700+ lbs. I'll obviously never be able to get close to that level :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:. Even moving up a class wont matter because the 181s & 83s are way stronger
Brutal.
I’ve never seen a dude squat more than 4 plates in my gym ngl and he was bloatmaxxed like crazy

Brutal.
I’ve never seen a dude squat more than 4 plates in my gym ngl and he was bloatmaxxed like crazy

@Colvin76 is going to go ER on himself