Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Tyrone gets bamboozled by his now ex wife. Now has to pay 200k a month to the hole.

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★

That's just pure evil, fucking hell. These whores are demonic.

Fuck yeah. Its nice to see a Tyrone suffer cause I hate them as much as I hate whores.

That's what happens when you're a bluepilled simp.

Why is the sheboon's ass so big? It's like seeing a baboon.:feelskek:

lol is this Russia or something? In Russian MRA sphere there's a meme about a wife who files for child support while still married. Don't know if it's a thing.

200k a month for 18 years. just blows my fucking mind tbh. the sheer gravity of how hard men collectively have been fucked over by women is hard to comprehend

I feel like a retard when I lose 100 dollars in the stock market or when I spend 40 dollars on uber eats. imagine losing 200k a month over some pussy. and people will still say sex isn’t important:feelskek:

surely an NBA player could get a hotter girl than her? she has a horse face

I imagine the being behind all this makeup

this happens everyday to men.

200k a month for 18 years. just blows my fucking mind tbh. the sheer gravity of how hard men collectively have been fucked over by women is hard to comprehend

I feel like a retard when I lose 100 dollars in the stock market or when I spend 40 dollars on uber eats. imagine losing 200k a month over some pussy. and people will still say sex isn’t important:feelskek:

The sheer price of that baboon ass :feelskek:
Imagine he has to wagie up 43 million dollars for her. :feelskek::feelskek:
The absolute state. This is beyond comical. It's an obscura.

Chu-ching! She hit the bluepill betabux lottery!

What a dumbass fucking moron.

Looks like she was planning to trap an NBA player for a while. She said a few years back "athletes are dumb, they don't use condoms, so if you wanna get paid just hook an athlete".

View: https://youtu.be/jmA8FOr91Pw

I actually remember that clip, it made the rounds back in the day.

Guys on youtube are also making fun of him:

View: https://youtu.be/DG8nA5zwQnk

Last edited:
It's costs like 250k to raise a child from 0 - 18. What a shame that men are being screwed over.

lol is this Russia or something? In Russian MRA sphere there's a meme about a wife who files for child support while still married. Don't know if it's a thing.
This the nba player P.J. Washington
surely an NBA player could get a hotter girl than her? she has a horse face
she probably ate his ass and thought it was true love eating ass is a new joke for me because people are proud of doing it and say ya gay if ya don’t just like he was proud of starting a family with her until she left him

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: Why would you get married as rich tyrone? Just hire a womb with contract like Cristiano Ronaldo did. He did made one with Georgina, we will see is he gonna regret it.

Why is the sheboon's ass so big? It's like seeing a baboon.:feelskek:
to attract niggers in the NBA and then fuck them over.

She also looks like a half breed trying her best to look fully white so she can run "white girl" game as well.

Kek. I'm conflicted on this.

On one hand I like cucks and soys being BTFO.

On the other hand it benefitted a foid. :fuk:

43million down the drain just like that:feelsugh:

200k in child support every month.
They either had 100 children or we live in a clown world.

200k a month?
These is enough to eat daily in 2-star michelin restuarant instead of macdonalds, going to the NFL finals instead going to the cinema, and buying 1st edition base set pokemon booster box as an hobby.

This kid gets to buy a villa every summer vacation.

Ofc the "mother" will spend it all on her.

Idc about sex havers

That's hilarious! Suffer nigger

Good! Cucks ought to be punished. But lets not forget that animals throwing balls (or kicking if soccer) shouldn’t be paid millions of dollars a year in the first place.
I'll never feel sorry for a man that gets divorce raped, because that's a man who has to actively tell himself - "I'm better than the other men that refuse to get married due to the risk, they are beneath me, I'm a "real man" so I don't have to worry"

Such arrogance and ego should be punished and its always a funny story to me

Child Support must be abolished.

1. The pregnancy happens in the body of the female, not the male, therefore she is responsible for it.
2. The woman can choose to avoid sex, take contraception, or get an abortion.

Since the pregnancy both occurs in the female body, and the female is able to determine whether or not it will occur -- since both conditions are met -- the female should be solely responsible, and the man should pay her nothing. Furthermore, when a man consents to sex, he does not automatically also consent to fatherhood.

The principle of "the best interests of the child" is a despicable thing all in its own. There is no reason to prioritize the interests of any child above justice in general and justice for men in particular, and this emotionalized idea is only allowed because foids benefit from it, as they receive the money.

There is absolutely no hope left for the average guy. If you're an average guy and you think you can "win," you are unspeakably deluded.

The fate of the betabuxx.
Incel > betabuxx

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back