Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Tyrone flaunted his success at me

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
So I'm pushing my shopping cart up a hill like a subhuman on a hot ass day today, when from up the hill I see a red sports car coming. Inside the car was a Tyrone driving, and next to him in the passenger seat was a white Becky.
I swear that piece of shit slowed down his car as they where passing by me to flex his success.
That faggot has a sports car while I cant even get my drivers license, and he has a cute gf while I spend my day posting in an incel forum. Fuck my life

suifuel for @LastGerman

Brutal blackedpill and driverslicensepill

it's a lifefuel to know that majority of them are crippling in debt and aren't actually rich or just rent the car and larp

Don't be too concerned with status symbols like cars, a lot of normies go into unreasonable amounts of debt to own a rapidly depreciating asset, so they can flex on other normies in social media's brutal meritocracy

possibly a stolen car

it's a lifefuel to know that majority of them are crippling in debt and aren't actually rich or just rent the car and larp
Yeah..It's lifeuel to know that they're living life to the fullest and don't even worry about the future while we'll wageslave only to die alone..totally lifeuel.

Mogs me whitecels on suicide watch

Why don’t you shoot his sports car with a rocket launcher? (In fortnite)

Blacked is Tyrone’s only

That's how normies have "fun"

Yeah..It's lifeuel to know that they're living life to the fullest and don't even worry about the future while we'll wageslave only to die alone..totally lifeuel.
They only live like that short-term lmao, they end-up at the streets at the end or with welfare

Nigger lovers are below scum. Are women retards for dating black men? Good luck being a single mother with 8 kids.