Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Tyrone doesen’t want to commit: Woman gives birth on sidewalk and leaves newborn in the cold

Richard Coper

Richard Coper

involuntary celibate
★★★★
"Crane said she ran to a business nearby to call for police.

She said the baby was lying in the fetal position on the sidewalk, not breathing, with the umbilical cord still attached.

According to Crane, the mom wrapped a blanket around her waist and left while Crane took care of the baby boy.

Crane described the baby as a cute boy with a full head of black hair."

Article: https://www.alaskasnewssource.com/2022/02/15/woman-gives-birth-sidewalk-leaves-newborn-cold/

His first rejection of many.

le empathetic gender

gerdenino empatheticino

hope the baby dies

The baby is innocent

This reminds me of that comic where a boy puts on a fedora and the mom says "Mom? Don't call me that, we're just friends", that's basically what it is. Of course, if the mother is ever found she wouldn't be punished, not even receive a wrist slap, I wouldn't be surprised if they would blame the boy.

Society rewards this kind of behaviour.

During Phase C the incidence of conception declined, and resorption of feetuses increased. Maternal behaviour also became disrupted. Young were often wounded in the delivery process. Females transported their young to several sites, during which process some were abandoned. Many litters of a young age on one survey disappeared before the next survey. Such abandoning of young following survey disturbance is a particularly sensitive index of dissolution of maternal behaviour.
-- Death Squared: The Explosive Growth and Demise of a Mouse Population, John B Calhoun MD

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back