Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Tyrone decapitates white wife and kills own daughter

zombie

zombie

Rotting until I am actually dead
-

IT will tell you that you don't have a girl because you are an asshole and that good men have sex.

He had a good PerSonaLity.

Not like you inkwell.

You wanna get the BBC you gotta pay the coal tole

It's always the sex havers who commit almost all violence

Personality detector malfunctioned. Atleast he doesnt post on incel sites

‘Just work on your personality’.

This is what happens when white whores marry tyrone

I wonder what makes a man snap like that (didn't read BTW)

Nothing of value was lost

''IT will tell you that you don't have a girl because you are an asshole and that good men have sex.''
Biggest lie of all time. I never bullied anyone or anything like that was nice to everyone and loved animals etc. When someone with psychopathic tendencies who tortured kittens probably got laid daily.

This happens often.

I laughed at the pictures where she's surrounded by black people but the caption feels the need to indicate where exactly she is. PC culture at its finest.

AtLeAsT hE IsN't A sMeLLy iNkWeLL MiSoGyNiSt NAZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!1!!11!! :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

The noodlewhore neighbour looks like shes gonna throw up.

No one asking what the fuck she did to the guy (and the entire family) that made the guy to behead his wife, slit his daughter's throat and rope himself?

Let's play a bingo:

1. He found out that daughter is not his.
2. Wife was riding dicks around and pushing for an open "relationship"
3. They are already in an open relationship and wife wanted a night long 8-some while the daughter was trying to sleep.
4. They are already in an open relationship and wife wanted a night long 8-some and her 8 bfs wanted her husband to eat their cum.
5. The mother was trying to pimp her daughter.

He had a great personality.

Wish they had a video of this. For research purposes

Tyrone will be Tyrone

Sad. I feel sorry for the child. This was a fetish couple. This type of relationships always ends in violence.

Proof that foids would rather risk be murdered by an alpha Tyrone than to date an incel.

This is the new american nuclear family. Inter racial couple In their 40'S with a retarded.deformed or downie child. Hollywood will come out with several sit coms soon base on this model.

If that guy, who has an even bigger fivehead than I have, is considered a Tyrone who can pull white women, then the bar is REALLY set low for black males in liberal U.S. cities like New York. It's like shooting fish in a barrel for them. Not surprising, though, because I see it all the time in cities near me while most white males are left fighting for scraps.

No one asking what the fuck she did to the guy (and the entire family) that made the guy to behead his wife, slit his daughter's throat and rope himself?

Let's play a bingo:

3. They are already in an open relationship and wife wanted a night long 8-some while the daughter was trying to sleep.
4. They are already in an open relationship and wife wanted a night long 8-some and her 8 bfs wanted her husband to eat their cum.

She was asking for divorce, Tyrone was about to get divorced raped.

Schlecht was a humanitarian who served as senior adviser for emergency preparedness and response with organization Family Planning 2020

DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD!

Sex-havers killing each other. Nothing new.

If that guy, who has an even bigger fivehead than I have, is considered a Tyrone who can pull white women, then the bar is REALLY set low for black males in liberal U.S. cities like New York. It's like shooting fish in a barrel for them. Not surprising, though, because I see it all the time in cities near me while most white males are left fighting for scraps.
He's not a Tyrone. But look at the foid he married. Used up white leftist bitch with shit personality who was also a feminist. He probably had enough of her white woman shit and just killed her. This should be happening everyday to these whores. This thread is mega lifefuel.

All hail St. Telda! Slaying the international feminist whore like the pig she is!

Let's play a bingo:

What a low IQ post, none of this would justify murdering his wife, let alone his wife AND daughter.

All mud sharks eventually get eaten

He can still fuck more girls despite this

You don't have to be American, I am from SA and I see qt white girl x ugly black male all the time here

based. He is embodiment of compassion.

And we're apparently the bad guys. 95% of killers of any sort are sex havers, prove me the fuck wrong.

What a low IQ post, none of this would justify murdering his wife, let alone his wife AND daughter.

I am not justifying murder. You need to understand people can do crazy shit if they have been pushed too much. Also I don't understand why people here are bashing the guy but not the foid. I didn't expect such cuckery on this forum.
She was asking for divorce, Tyrone was about to get divorced raped.

Well, I don't believe this shit. People won't do such stuffs just from the fear of getting divorce raped.

Let's play a bingo:

These are the questions that are never asked but should be.

In the gynocentric world we live in women will only ever be seen as 'in the right' and we will be seen as the aggressor, the instigator, the lunatic.
There's seriously not even any point anymore in this clown world

These are the questions that are never asked but should be.

In the gynocentric world we live in women will only ever be seen as 'in the right' and we will be seen as the aggressor, the instigator, the lunatic.
There's seriously not even any point anymore in this clown world

Exactly JFL @ cucks shitting on that tyrone where completely disregarding the whore, as if she's the """"victim""".

She ugly anyway